Feds to monitor BMI

It says I am obese..ok, I will just keep putting more hours in the gym! :lol:

I just moved moved from "morbidly obese", to just "obese"!

@ Shel: Yes it does weigh about a ton! Or at least it feels like it. This sounds morbid but when I die, I almost want the coroner to cut me up into pieces and see how much my ass weighs alone.

@ Jillio: Ahhh... rice and black beans.... with vaca frita... and some sweet plantains... sigh..TO DIE FOR!!!! Are there any Cuban restaurants near you? There are NONE whatsoever within hours from here! That is just SO WRONG.

@ Shel: Yes it does weigh about a ton! Or at least it feels like it. This sounds morbid but when I die, I almost want the coroner to cut me up into pieces and see how much my ass weighs alone.

@ Jillio: Ahhh... rice and black beans.... with vaca frita... and some sweet plantains... sigh..TO DIE FOR!!!! Are there any Cuban restaurants near you? There are NONE whatsoever within hours from here! That is just SO WRONG.

Oh, yeah! We have a great Cuban restaurant about 15 miles from me. I dearly love it!

I love sweet plaintains but don't often have them.
there is a Cuban restaurant here I'd like to try..

to follow original line of thread I guess...BMI 20; about 105 lbs
I think a lot of the measurements/policies regarding food and weight are enmeshed with who has the power in the alphabet agencies and how various parties can benefit each other.

Oh, yeah! We have a great Cuban restaurant about 15 miles from me. I dearly love it!

We have so many, that I am afraid to try. The health department is really having issues with them all. Cuban, Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Honduran, Chinese, Japanese, Creole/Haitian, along with the Italian and such. We also have the restaurants that deal with nothing but foods for the Jewish community.

It's no wonder this area has so many overweight people.

We have so many, that I am afraid to try. The health department is really having issues with them all. Cuban, Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Honduran, Chinese, Japanese, Creole/Haitian, along with the Italian and such. We also have the restaurants that deal with nothing but foods for the Jewish community.

It's no wonder this area has so many overweight people.

Uh, oh! Maybe I better check the latest health dept. reports! Yeah, we've got several Kosher restaurants and delis, too.

Back