Feds to monitor BMI

Agreed, if you are job seeking so I would recommended you to stay away from illegal drugs, even poppy seeds until you pass the drug test and get hired.

Agree....AND stay away from people who smoke pot....

you can fail a drug test from second hand smoke.

I find it kind of sad that some people can't even wait 2-3 weeks to stop doing drugs to get hired.

Honestly, I'm not against weed, but I also don't see why you MUST do it even if you believe that it should be legal. Fact of the matter is, it is illegal. Thousands, if not millions, of people do it discreetly and know when to do it and when not to do it. Balance your priorities, not take huge risks and cheat the system with crazy tactics like pee-filled condom. Here is an easier way, just stop doing it for a few weeks!!!

If you can't even do that, you got bigger problems, buddy.

I've also been told that THC can 'return' even months after you think you've flushed it, especially if you get dehydrated. They say it stays in your system for 30 days, but I've been told it is really more like 4-6 months depending on body type.

As stated earlier, the best way to pass a pee test is to not do the drugs to begin with!

Ummm, that is a myth.

It is possible actually...rare...but it can happen so I hear.

My mother worked in a lab, and was often the one that had to collect the samples for Drug Tests. She warned that there has been cases of a test failed from second hand.

I also learned this from my Development Psychology professor.

If you sit in a room full of people 'puff, puff, passing', the smoke from burning joint, not the exhaled smoke itself, can be inhaled by a non smoker, or even in a car for that matter.

But still....I avoid being around people who do it anyways just to be safe. :lol:

I just checked my BMI...I wasnt happy.

Hey don't get discouraged by the number the BMI claims. :aw:

What matters is what you have accomplished. Which is a lot!

How tall are you? From the looks of you in your pictures, I think you're a smokin hot woman!

:wave:

I find it kind of sad that some people can't even wait 2-3 weeks to stop doing drugs to get hired.

Honestly, I'm not against weed, but I also don't see why you MUST do it even if you believe that it should be legal. Fact of the matter is, it is illegal. Thousands, if not millions, of people do it discreetly and know when to do it and when not to do it. Balance your priorities, not take huge risks and cheat the system with crazy tactics like pee-filled condom. Here is an easier way, just stop doing it for a few weeks!!!

If you can't even do that, you got bigger problems, buddy.

Can I borrow your clean piss?

Hey don't get discouraged by the number the BMI claims. :aw:

What matters is what you have accomplished. Which is a lot!

How tall are you? From the looks of you in your pictures, I think you're a smokin hot woman!

:wave:

I am 5'7. Thanks..:)

I've also been told that THC can 'return' even months after you think you've flushed it, especially if you get dehydrated. They say it stays in your system for 30 days, but I've been told it is really more like 4-6 months depending on body type.

As stated earlier, the best way to pass a pee test is to not do the drugs to begin with!

yes it gets stored in your body fat (fat soluble). so do bunch of other toxins. that's why going to spa is good for you and drinking plenty of water. and that's why you should be very very careful when you're working out to reduce body fat. that's when the toxins get released into your bloodstream but doing it slowly will lessen the harmful effect.

also in that website - Assessing Your Weight and Health Risk

Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits:
It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build.
It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.

see? the feds know.

WOW! Maybe then the government can figure out how to amp up my BMI. Looks like they invented another cash machine like the drug war, national security, border patrol, etc.

We, the Americans, are well onto our way to becoming a full blown police state.

I am annoyied that the BMI keeps saying that I am overweight. I know I am not. The last time I checked my BMI online it asked for my email for the results (I gave a rarely used one) and after I got my results I kept getting spammed by a local weightloss center. Horrible that this place would use this information to try and make people feel bad and go to them. Horrible!

I am annoyied that the BMI keeps saying that I am overweight. I know I am not. The last time I checked my BMI online it asked for my email for the results (I gave a rarely used one) and after I got my results I kept getting spammed by a local weightloss center. Horrible that this place would use this information to try and make people feel bad and go to them. Horrible!

It says I am obese..ok, I will just keep putting more hours in the gym! :lol:

Back