Everything about iPhone

yeah of course, but its very annoy me, saleperson come to me "may i help" , I told I just looking around. salesperson left. then 15 min or so different salesperson come to me same question.. thats very annoy!

Dude, yeah it is. but I just want to be share with this about apple employees use ipod touch based easy-pay check out. for example you buy something from apple, they will scan item in front of you at aisle or anywhere in store. then pick receipt up, bring it to you and ask you for cash/pay. thats it. no need to go and wait in line for retailer clerk.. get it?

That's happened to me too and I just say nothing so they left. :lol:

I paid TetherMe and installed on my iPhone, of course, jailbreaking is required and allow to enable tethering instead have call att to enable it, also it use iPhone data as well.
http://www.livecrickett20.com/2010/08/18/jailbreak-your-iphone-44g-ios44-0-2-so-you-can-tether/

TetherMe supports USB and bluetooth, however there is no typical app but you have go in General > Network to enable it. I don't need WiFi tethering because I prefer USB tethering all way.

It is cheaper than MyWi, just $2, that it.

Jailbroken iPhone FTW!!!

I paid TetherMe and installed on my iPhone, of course, jailbreaking is required and allow to enable tethering instead have call att to enable it, also it use iPhone data as well.
Jailbreak your iPhone 4/4G iOS4/4.0.2 so you Can Tether | Latest Sports News

TetherMe supports USB and bluetooth, however there is no typical app but you have go in General > Network to enable it. I don't need WiFi tethering because I prefer USB tethering all way.

Jailbroken iPhone FTW!!!

Aww, I wish they can do for WIFI than USB and bluetooth.

Jailbreak your iPhone 4/4G iOS4/4.0.2 so you Can Tether | Latest Sports News

Jailbroken iPhone FTW!!!

Great! But I m too late that already paid for MyWi app. I can use it any PC notebook or netbook which doesn't include bluetooth. I may install TetherMe app later. Keep iOS 4.0.1 in your iPhone 4. Do not install iOS 4.0.1 and avoid losing Jailbreakme.

Last edited:
If anyone got a new Iphone 4 shipped to you in the last couple of days, this firmware is iOS 4.0.1 or 4.0.2???

Great! But I m too late that already paid for MyWi app. I can use it any PC notebook or netbook which doesn't include bluetooth. I may install TetherMe app later. Keep iOS 4.0.1 in your iPhone 4. Do not install iOS 4.0.2 and avoid losing Jailbreakme.

Fixed that for you. ;)

If anyone got a new Iphone 4 shipped to you in the last couple of days, this firmware is iOS 4.0.1 or 4.0.2???

You can downgrade the iPhone 4 to iOS 4.0.1 via iTunes and just press on shift key while you click on restore to find a file that contain .ipsw then it will restore.
iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download

It happened to me to upgraded to iOS 4.0.2 so accidently because Dismal Shadow recommended me to restore the iPhone because of Safari issue so I found way to downgrade to iOS 4.0.1 and it worked.

You can downgrade the iPhone 4 to iOS 4.0.1 via iTunes and just press on shift key while you click on restore to find a file that contain .ipsw then it will restore.

It happened to me to upgraded to iOS 4.0.2 so accidently because Dismal Shadow recommended me to restore the iPhone because of Safari issue so I found way to downgrade to iOS 4.0.1 and it worked.

Thank you for a link. Once I get a new mobile iPhone or Android for VZ network by Jan then I will downgrade to iOS 3.1.3 on my iPod touch 2G. iOS4 is ok for 3G or more but 2G is too limited and kind slow down/lag/lock up for most games and drain a battery life so quick. Yes, I upgraded all apps for iOS4 ready and it still little lag. iTouch 2G iOS 3.1 used 5-7 days for standby but now iTouch iOS 4.0.1 2-3 days for standby. I don't use iTouch for few days when I was very busy then I grabbed itouch to play game and it's low batt or died on me that kind annoying to me.

iOS4 is great for add folder on itouch 2G and that's it.

Thank you for a link. Once I get a new mobile iPhone or Android for VZ network by Jan then I will downgrade to iOS 3.1.3 on my iPod touch 2G. iOS4 is ok for 3G or more but 2G is too limited and kind slow down/lag/lock up for most games and drain a battery life so quick. Yes, I upgraded all apps for iOS4 ready and it still little lag. iTouch 2G iOS 3.1 used 5-7 days for standby but now iTouch iOS 4.0.1 2-3 days for standby. I don't use iTouch for few days when I was very busy then I grabbed itouch to play game and it's low batt or died on me that kind annoying to me.

Yup, I heard about iPhone 3G (not S, 2008 model) users complain about horribly slowdown and shorter battery life after upgraded to iOS 4.

I know about felixburn.de restore firmware. I told you before that don't update iOS 4.0.2 if having JailbreakMe. Good job to help him to solve it, DS. Foxrac, if you connect your iPhone into Mac via iTune and pop up "update iOS" again, do to cancel and close it.

You can wait to hear about iPod Touch announcement in September.

You can wait to hear about iPod Touch announcement in September.

Not interesting about another iTouch with camera or dual cameras. I am happy with iTouch and it's perfect for Rev.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPho6ubtcDA&feature=related]YouTube - Rev for iPhone[/ame]

Easy find a problem thru real-time and history than crap scanner coder only.

And Tomtom GPS.

http://www.tomtom.com/products/product.php?ID=1045&Category=2&Lid=4
I plan to buy one later. So GPS and digital dashboard rock my world for car.

Back