Everything about iPhone

Here's a real tough question:

Is the iPhone's virtual keyboard reliable and will last longer than a mechanical physical keyboard? I used an iPod Touch in the past for a while and still can't type fast as my phone that's about the same size as a blackberry.
I don't think that iP4's On-screen keyboard is easy to use. iP4's screen small size is the same iTouch 3G. Apple need to make next gen of iFone's screen 3.7 and 4.3, it would be more reliable and comforts for virtual keyboard, IMO. However Steve Job called big phone users include me as insult/nasty word: "You are HUMMER like EVO, HD2, Galaxy S, Acer Stream, Streak, on and on (4inch/4.3/ 5inch) ". I think he doesn't interesting the Hummer iPhone maker in future.. but i hope he will change his mind events..

I don't think that iP4's On-screen keyboard is easy to use. iP4's screen small size is the same iTouch 3G. Apple need to make next gen of iFone's screen 3.7 and 4.3, it would be more reliable and comforts for virtual keyboard, IMO. However Steve Job called big phone users include me as insult/nasty word: "You are HUMMER like EVO, HD2, Galaxy S, Acer Stream, Streak, on and on (4inch/4.3/ 5inch) ". I think he doesn't interesting the Hummer iPhone maker in future.. but i hope he will change his mind events..

Apple virtual keyboard is very easy for me to use. ;)

Type hard and practice more.

Apple virtual keyboard is very easy for me to use. ;)

Type hard and practice more.
Yeah true, but Let's don't forget, my hands are big/tall! have you see any basketball pro players who have own iphone 3Gs/ 4? If not, thats problem! any"HUMMER" aka Vibrant or HD2 or DX are prefect and comforts in my hand to typing fast.

Yeah true, but Let's don't forget, my hands is big! have you see any basketball pro players have own iphone 3Gs/ 4? thats problem.. thats why HUMMER Vibrant or HD2 or DX are prefect and comforts in my hand to typing fast.

My hand is big too, I'm 6'0.

My hand is big too, I'm 6'0.
For example My lovely woman planned to buy HD2, she had a chance to play my previous HD2. She realized it is big for her and not comforts in her small hands. She discovered iP3gs or ip4 is small, comforts and fit for her as easy to use.. ;) for me, I am very picky..

waiting for my iPhone 4 to be delivered...it appears they are out of stock, so waiting for them to receive the next batch...hurry up!

Did you re-order it?
No, I did not re-ordered, I got off the phone with my provider, they have my order and it has been approved, so all I am waiting for them to deliver the phone, the stock is out of stock as we speak.

No, I did not re-ordered, I got off the phone with my provider, they have my order and it has been approved, so all I am waiting for them to deliver the phone, the stock is out of stock as we speak.

OK, Too long to get them

OK, Too long to get them
I only placed a order on Monday -- I only waited for 4 days. I am just waiting for them to deliver. As the demand for the iphones are very high down here, mind you...

:lol: Just a note, mate - it is not 4Gs, it is just iPhone 4

Yes, I mean iPhone 4. Sorry, I got confused between HTC EVO 4G and iPhone 4 since both are so popular for face-camera. If i said two or more then should be "iPhones 4 or iPhone 4s?" :confused:

Yes, I mean iPhone 4. Sorry, I got confused between HTC EVO 4G and iPhone 4 since both are so popular for face-camera. If i said two or more then should be "iPhones 4 or iPhone 4s?" :confused:

No such like that, just two iPhone 4, that it.

That will be 2 x iPhone 4

Back