Everything about iPhone

I just download Jailbreakme into my iPhone 4 to install free trial MyWi app for WiFi hotspot tethering and My3G app for facetime over 3G today.

Working with wifi tethering to netbook and notebook!!!

I had tried to call my AD friend to use facetime over 3G. Work to connect!!! Amazing!

It won't wipe all apps off and have install again?

Finally, I got iPhone plan changed to TAP so no more outrageous voice plan.

I went att store and asked them to fax the TAP form then got approved.

I paid $116 att bill yesterday due activation fee, text, voice and data and I heard that voice plan will be prorated in next bill cycle.

You can get credit to next bill cycle. 2GB plan or 250 mb plan?

I just download Jailbreakme into my iPhone 4 to install free trial MyWi app for WiFi hotspot tethering and My3G app for facetime over 3G today.

Working with wifi tethering to netbook and notebook!!!

I had tried to call my AD friend to use facetime over 3G. Work to connect!!! Amazing!
your AD friend, would that be gangis?

Very nice.

Thank you for telling me that he has Jailbreak iPhone 4. I think that two people can work who have iPhone 4s who live in different countries initiate FaceTime calls purely over Wi-Fi or 3G, either and talk internationally?

Thank you for telling me that he has Jailbreak iPhone 4. I think that two people can work who have iPhone 4s who live in different countries initiate FaceTime calls purely over Wi-Fi or 3G, either and talk internationally?
I believe, it is pretty risky for me, to jailbreak a iPhone 4 and use faceTime, so for me, I am getting iPhone 4 soon, with the same carieer network, (just need to give them a call and upgrade soon) and I can just stick to WiFi for the time being, since international calling is quite expensive - compared to free calls over WiFi.

I believe, it is pretty risky for me, to jailbreak a iPhone 4 and use faceTime, so for me, I am getting iPhone 4 soon, with the same carieer network, (just need to give them a call and upgrade soon) and I can just stick to WiFi for the time being, since international calling is quite expensive - compared to free calls over WiFi.

Some forum said Japan to/from USA also works perfectly. No extra charges on monthly bill. You don't use SMS message for international.

I read somewhere that jailbroken facetime uses approx ~15mb for 5minutes of 3g transmission. yikes

I read somewhere that jailbroken facetime uses approx ~15mb for 5minutes of 3g transmission. yikes

Yes, But my old data plan (grandfathered) is unlimited. I don't worry about time limited for GB.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLOpbPWgLrE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Cobra chat w/ Wiz while driving Iphone[/ame]

Looks a bit dangerous driving while using that. I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Back