Everything about iPhone

Yes, I m too. some bugs for MMS and Facetime. I m not ready to download it and wait for while. I know that Jailbreakme would be prefect. I read Mac rumor forum and some news.

What bugs? It's already been fixed.

I jailbreak last night on FW 4.0.1 and it's a success.

b_195625.jpg

I asked my true lovely woman, whatever the gift she want to get. She surprised me big time, she really wanted Ip4. I was like are you serious? She response, Yes I am very serious. we got little argument, She want to use face-time with her friends via ip4.. Because I am anti-apple thingly, but I actually respect her wishes and dreams.. we stopped by APPLE STORE. So, I hope my lovely love be happy with her IP4.

someday i will play her ip4. ;)

Last edited:

Why white? You can buy white case or bumper for black iphone 4.

It will make your iphone4 looks fatter and won't be able to fit in your pocket. :laugh2:

Actually they delayed because Apple are bleaching black iphones 4 to white iphones 4, it takes a while. :D

b_195625.jpg

I asked my true lovely woman, whatever the gift she want to get. She surprised me big time, she really wanted Ip4. I was like are you serious? She response, Yes I am very serious. we got little argument, She want to use face-time with her friends via ip4.. Because I am anti-apple thingly, but I actually respect her wishes and dreams.. we stopped by APPLE STORE. So, I hope my lovely love be happy with her IP4.

someday i will play her ip4. ;)

then more happy is pay 40 cent each to use iphone 4 :(

It will make your iphone4 looks fatter and won't be able to fit in your pocket. :laugh2:

Actually they delayed because Apple are bleaching black iphones 4 to white iphones 4, it takes a while. :D

LOL! I won't put it in my pocket. I always carry it with leather holster case. If you put it in your pocket, can fall from it and break it. "Cross" bye to you. :lol:

LOL! I won't put it in my pocket. I always carry it with leather holster case. If you put it in your pocket, can fall from it and break it. "Cross" bye to you. :lol:

If you wear belt holster so it would easier for thief to point at beautiful, sharper iPhone 4 to be stolen. :lol:

Finally, I got iPhone plan changed to TAP so no more outrageous voice plan.

I went att store and asked them to fax the TAP form then got approved.

I paid $116 att bill yesterday due activation fee, text, voice and data and I heard that voice plan will be prorated in next bill cycle.

I just download Jailbreakme into my iPhone 4 to install free trial MyWi app for WiFi hotspot tethering and My3G app for facetime over 3G today.

Working with wifi tethering to netbook and notebook!!!

I had tried to call my AD friend to use facetime over 3G. Work to connect!!! Amazing!

Back