Everything about iPhone

I jailbroke my iPhone and used MyWi as USB tethering from my iPhone to MacBook Pro.

It works so good and there is speed below.
911780568.png

I'm going out of town tomorrow and that why I need tethering.

I jailbroke my iPhone and used MyWi as USB tethering from my iPhone to MacBook Pro.

911780568.png

come back in a month and let us know how much your phone bill is :lol:

come back in a month and let us know how much your phone bill is :lol:

Sure, I only have 110 MB out of 2 GB right now and I used WiFi all time at home. :lol:

I won't use tethering to watch video or online gaming.

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac said:

911780568.png

Good! I have Jailbreakme.com. Did you install My3G for FaceTime over 3G?

I forget to tell you guys, when My fiancée and I stop by apple to bought ip4 for her. First time in person I saw retailer use iPod touch-based EasyPay as POS @ apple store. like below for example-

easypay0911031.png

I was like AMAZING, ipod touch can do anything, not just PMP..

No, it is scanner case that what Apple employees are use it.

Go to Apple store, really plenty of them in LA and you will find out.

Oh, I get it...

Eh? I enter Apple store? They would hiss at me when they notice my EVO on belt clip. lol

Oh, I get it...

Eh? I enter Apple store? They would hiss at me when they notice my EVO on belt clip. lol

They won't care, I just use my old BB at Apple store and they are cool to me.

I do know about Apple company policies don't allow employees to harass at costumer. :lol:

Simply, just look and test on Mac, iPod or iPad.

They won't care, I just use my old BB at Apple store and they are cool to me.

I do know about Apple company policies don't allow employees to harass at costumer. :lol:

Simply, just look and test on Mac, iPod or iPad.
Same story, when I used to have BB 9000 when i purchased my iphone 3Gs back then.

Same story, when I used to have BB 9000 when i purchased my iphone 3Gs back then.

Yup and some Apple employees may commit sense of humor but really funny as you did here for sure. :lol:

Of course, but they do sometime buggy/ annoy at customers, saying "may i help" or " what are you looking for"...:P

Of course, but they do sometime buggy/ annoy at customers, saying "may i help" or " what are you looking for"...:P

Well, it is salesperson would ask to you at all time, especially Best Buy, Lowe's, Target, etc and that how they were trained to greet and ask customers about need help.

I forget to tell you guys, when My fiancée and I stop by apple to bought ip4 for her. First time in person I saw retailer use iPod touch-based EasyPay as POS @ apple store. like below for example-

I was like AMAZING, ipod touch can do anything, not just PMP..

Well.. That ipod is old model but, new ipod with front camera for facetime is coming soon as release date: Sept 2010. I might buy it later.

Well, it is salesperson would ask to you at all time, especially Best Buy, Lowe's, Target, etc and that how they were trained to greet and ask customers about need help.
yeah of course, but its very annoy me, saleperson come to me "may i help" , I told I just looking around. salesperson left. then 15 min or so different salesperson come to me same question.. thats very annoy!

Well.. That ipod is old model but, new ipod with front camera for facetime is coming soon as release date: Sept 2010. I might buy it later.
Dude, yeah it is. but I just want to be share with this about apple employees use ipod touch based easy-pay check out. for example you buy something from apple, they will scan item in front of you at aisle or anywhere in store. then pick receipt up, bring it to you and ask you for cash/pay. thats it. no need to go and wait in line for retailer clerk.. get it?

thats why i was thought, AMAZING ipod touch can do anything.. not just PMP only..

Back