Everything about iPhone

Chevy, You never know that they could be deactivate owners phone or Apple would be order & authority over carriers to be disable their account, whoever involve the Jailbreaking.. this could be happen in someday! you NEVER KNOW! c'mon..

Good luck with lawsuits, Apple.

newer 720tube app is available for iPhone 4. It s better than standard iPhone youtube.

720tube for iPhone 4 on the iTunes App Store

you can now upload HD quality videos directly to YouTube from your iPhone 4!

I tested to feed one vlog of iphone album into my YouTube. Working great. Picture is very clear!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI5gPRt1gns"]YouTube - test video HD - Mark s grill[/ame]

My niece s husband cooked grilled shrimps. Hmmm!!

Apple CEO will makes an announcement on sept 2010. So I bet that Steve will start with---

* New ipad and ipod touch
* New iPod touch with new design= camera + FaceTime + Retina display + A4
* New iPad with redesign and resize = FFC as FaceTime + Retina display (hopeful)
* iOS 4.1 for the New iPod touch 4G
* iOS 4 or 4.1 for the iPad
* iTouch 4G & the 7inch iPad launch date
* iTunes update and sync support
* iTV presentation
* New iPod Classic + Nano and the Shuffle
* His last comment- The white iPhone 4 launch date

MMmm...that's it!

Apple CEO will makes an announcement on sept 2010. So I bet that Steve will start with---

* New iPad with redesign and resize = FFC as FaceTime + Retina display (hopeful)
* iTV presentation
* advertisement about Android rocks, created by XBGMER.

MMmm...that's it!

Fixed it for you but iPhone sales will drop by 75%, ouch. :eek3:

* iTV presentation

MMmm...that's it!

new iPod Touch 4 not 4G
Updated iOS 4.1 for all iPod and iPhone.
Updated facetime firmware for adding email address firmware on iPhone 4, (thinking)
New 7inch or 10inch equipped with front-facing cam (hopeful)
iTunes and iTV movies and TV programs request closed captioning.

I will wait to hear Apple announcement on Sept 1.

* iTV presentation

MMmm...that's it!

Nah...

iOS4.1
iTouch (Front and rear camera)
iTV (With new iOS4)

That's it.

XBGMER is right...it's 4G which stands for 4th generation

Fail! Many people have been confused which s one is 4G for 4th generation or 4G network

4G iPod Touch is meaning 4th generation iPod Touch. iPod Touch 4 is best.

Fail! Many people have been confused which s one is 4G for 4th generation or 4G network

4G iPod Touch is meaning 4th generation iPod Touch. iPod Touch 4 is best.
It is siginificant to iPhone 4(G) therefore the iPod Touch is iTouch 4G.
When someone says about the network, they say "4G Network"

Well, I will find out what s new brand name of 4th generation iPod Touch on September 1.
feels-bad-man.jpg

Well, I will find out what s new brand name of 4th generation iPod Touch on September 1.

We still call it a 4th generation iTouch no matter what Apple calls the new iTouch next month. For example, a news site would say "Apple reveals 4th generation iPod Touch". Apple has never called them anything other than just iPod Touch. Not in all 3 generations they had in the past.

We still call it a 4th generation iTouch no matter what Apple calls the new iTouch next month. For example, a news site would say "Apple reveals 4th generation iPod Touch". Apple has never called them anything other than just iPod Touch. Not in all 3 generations they had in the past.

Right. I know that Apple never called brand name of any devices before announcement.

AppleInsider said Apple will release new iPod touch with 3G capabilities. Like iPad 3G network which is 250MB at $14.99/2GB at $25 and no contact. :dunno:

People familiar with Apple's plans have also heard over the last few months that the company has strongly considered mimicking its iPad offerings by adding a 3G option to some of its iPod touch portable media players, though it is unclear whether the Cupertino-based company has decided to proceed with those plans as part of next week's announcement.

AppleInsider | Apple's shrunken 6th-gen iPod nano to retain 30-pin dock connector

+2 I'm glad the true apple fanboys said iT4G. thank you very much.. ;)

Back