Everything about iPhone

We still call it a 4th generation iTouch no matter what Apple calls the new iTouch next month. For example, a news site would say "Apple reveals 4th generation iPod Touch". Apple has never called them anything other than just iPod Touch. Not in all 3 generations they had in the past.

Yeah.. I saw "iTouch HD" somewhere on internet or TiPB site, few months ago... I dislike the name "iTouch HD" is after the sh!+ Zune HD But I hope Steve keep the name "iTouch 4G" without modify it. ..

Apple provides Live Video Stream of Today’s Apple announcement. The live stream will begin at 10:00 AM PT (1:00 PM ET) today. Live stream is viewing on Mac, iPhone and iPod Touch only. No PC, sorry. Apple will reveal a new line of iPods, complete with Retina display, two cameras and Facetime support. Apple is also expected to announce an updated version of Apple TV. I will watch it in my iPhone.

I'm awaiting for iPod Touch 4th-Gen. If it come with good features. 1 and half hours to go before Apple Event announcement. omg omg omg

I'm awaiting for iPod Touch 4th-Gen. If it come with good features. 1 and half hours to go before Apple Event announcement. omg omg omg

If new iPod Touch includes cameras, you may buy it with WiFi or 3G/Wifi?

There is an Apple event today? Wow, so soon......

Thanks...will go there or maybe Convo owner's page if i can find it or owner of Deafread's page...

Does ipod touch can use my voice as recorder?

I do not think they will have new iPod Touch 4 with front camera. Let wait to see big news from Apple's special event.

More like Apple TV and update OS

I hope to hear good news about ipod touch with front camera.

Does ipod touch can use my voice as recorder?

I do not think they will have new iPod Touch 4 with front camera. Let wait to see big news from Apple's special event.

More like Apple TV and update OS

I hope to hear good news about ipod touch with front camera.

My iPod touch can do it as you add any mic on it.

Back