Everything about iPhone

Yes, very similar to the iPhone 4, don't you read the website carefully no? or just skim along with these pictures?

Dunno yet, been busy off and on....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKSuX_bZhw0[/ame]

I had purchased new Incase slider case with stand at Best Buy last week. Stand for using FaceTime video chatting.

I have successfully received a face time phone call earlier today and wow, it was awesome!

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
I have successfully received a face time phone call earlier today and wow, it was awesome!

Better than your old Nokia cellphone?

Wirelessly posted

Better than your old Nokia cellphone?
Nokia phone? says who?

I owned Nokia N95 more than 2 years ago and it was good on video calling over 3G, but iPhone 4 owns all.

Nokia phone? says who?

I owned Nokia N95 more than 2 years ago and it was good on video calling over 3G, but iPhone 4 owns all.

Right, that s your Nokia N95. I know that FaceTime is WiFi only. But I have both of WiFI and My3G in my jailbroken iPhone. I like them and can use Z4 and IWRelay VRS on FaceTime over 3G.

Right, that s your Nokia N95. I know that FaceTime is WiFi only. But I have both of WiFI and My3G in my jailbroken iPhone. I like them and can use Z4 and IWRelay VRS on FaceTime over 3G.

How is the picture quality on 3G?

I am curious? Which do you prefer Z4 or IWRelay?

How is the picture quality on 3G?

No, I m meaning that FaceTime video chatting is WiFI only for non-jailbroken iPhone4 and both of WiFi and 3G network for jailbroken iPhone 4.

Idiot!

IT does take photos and videos. They have dual cameras. Why would it be obvious to remove the photo option? :roll:

it was lacking info at Apple Event until I found out on the full details on apple webpage. So, it's confirm, it have photo mode to take picture. Whew.

my bad. :aw:

it was lacking info at Apple Event until I found out on the full details on apple webpage. So, it's confirm, it have photo mode to take picture. Whew.

my bad. :aw:
Photo and video geo tagging over Wi-Fi

Aww. I wish iTouch have GPS then it's perfect for Geo tagging. Not anywhere have WIFI.

That's mean I am not interesting on iTouch with dual cameras anymore. I am happy with my iTouch 2G for gamers, movie, and engine real-time.

Looks like I stuck with iPhone *VZ only* or Android with GPS for geo tagging.

Aww. I wish iTouch have GPS then it's perfect for Geo tagging. Not anywhere have WIFI.

That's mean I am not interesting on iTouch with dual cameras anymore. I am happy with my iTouch 2G for gamers, movie, and engine real-time.

Cuz you want me to know where you went after took that photo?

does iTouch have Bluetooth or whatever? I was thinking -

1. Possible to connect iTouch to GPS device via USB or Bluetooth?
2. Possible to tether iTouch to your cellphone?

does iTouch have Bluetooth or whatever? I was thinking -

1. Possible to connect iTouch to GPS device via USB or Bluetooth?
2. Possible to tether iTouch to your cellphone?

Yes, It do have bluetooth and WIFI.

1) Yes iTouch use tomtom's mount thru "USB"

TomTom car kit for iPod touch - TomTom GPS sat nav
That's one i plan to buy one for car BUT tomtom GPS mount won't work if no power from outlet which was not big deal to me.

Bluetooth, I don't know nothing about GPS with bluetooth will work on iOS4. Someone hacked to get GPS with bluetooth to work on iPod Touch iOS3.

2) Only if smartphone use WIFI as MIFI then yes.

Yes, It do have bluetooth and WIFI.

1) Yes iTouch use tomtom's mount thru "USB"

TomTom car kit for iPod touch - TomTom GPS sat nav
That's one i plan to buy one for car BUT tomtom GPS mount won't work if no power from outlet which was not big deal to me.

Bluetooth, I don't know nothing about GPS with bluetooth will work on iOS4. Someone hacked to get GPS with bluetooth to work on iPod Touch iOS3.

perfect.... then that means you can geotag with iTouch

2) Only if smartphone use WIFI as MIFI then yes.
MIFI? never heard of it. oh boy.... I need to try to stay updated with technology :dizzy:

Back