Everything about iPhone

Do you still want iPhone 4 for using VRS? I found out that AT&T has reduced iPhone 4 refurb which it will cost $99. Is it deal for you?

Check it out:

AT&T cuts iPhone 4 refurb prices, now $99 with activation | BGR | Boy Genius Report

Buying refurbished is almost buying it new. Apple reconditions whatever they are selling refurbished then certify it. It's a great way to save some money but personally up to you.

You know I found some problematic on ZVRS Mobile for iPhone 4. When I call PTP to VP200, and I'm in Wifi, the other person said that she see video really bad, lot of choppy viewing. I was like wtf?? So I decided to hang up and do a speedtest to make sure my upload speed is ok. Well the speed is over 10 Mbps! Then I called her back and she said now the video work beautiful. Mmm.. so it seem to me that if this happen again, I have to hang up and try again to get a better connection. Have any one have that experience when making a first time call and get a choppy viewing on the other side?

You know I found some problematic on ZVRS Mobile for iPhone 4. When I call PTP to VP200, and I'm in Wifi, the other person said that she see video really bad, lot of choppy viewing. I was like wtf?? So I decided to hang up and do a speedtest to make sure my upload speed is ok. Well the speed is over 10 Mbps! Then I called her back and she said now the video work beautiful. Mmm.. so it seem to me that if this happen again, I have to hang up and try again to get a better connection. Have any one have that experience when making a first time call and get a choppy viewing on the other side?

yeah. I m too, I think ZVRS don't support Facetime video codec. FaceTime to Facetime videos is best quality.

Oh really?? Sometime I switched to 3G the video is great. Sometime network having hiccup need to try again. Same with VP200 then need to hang up then call again. It worked fine. :naughty: Same thing with mobile. So just expect the unexpect.

Oh really?? Sometime I switched to 3G the video is great. Sometime network having hiccup need to try again. Same with VP200 then need to hang up then call again. It worked fine. :naughty: Same thing with mobile. So just expect the unexpect.

Oh yeah..of course there are thing can be unexpected happening. Just that I'm curious about it. It only happen to me 2 times so far. The second time that happen to me, I decided to hang up and call back again...but she didn't answered the phone (since she maybe got a call)... crap.. then I had to wait to call again.

No one can't expect to have perfect video call feature.
Everything has flaws. Nothing is flawless.

10x11197874vbhg.jpg

Rage HD review..

Rage on iphone looks so awesome graphic!!, IMO.. But why ID software industry doesn't offering this for iTouch?
That is nice :D

Yeah I do - I am in the look out for a second hand blackberry before I return to the united states this winter.

I have a unlocked Blackberry 8900 Javelin from T-mobile but I use blackberry with AT&T SIM card inserted, but I have iPhone 4 16GB ( I don't need jailbroken installed) but I can travel with my blackberry for international SIM card for prepaid to save money.

Also I have Skype app, too. I still wait to get CONVO mobile.
does Skype app have video call support via iPhone 4? let me know if it has video call support and i will add it via iphone iTunes store to download. also I will wait to get CONVO Mobile for iPhone 4.

does Skype app have video call support via iPhone 4? let me know if it has video call support and i will add it via iphone iTunes store to download. also I will wait to get CONVO Mobile for iPhone 4.
Yes

Of course.

Did you realized that Convo app is same as Z4.. Sucks. Both using mirial also purple too. bummer!

Back