Everything about iPhone

I do not spend $$$ any Anti-Virus or any protection softwares. They are not really 100 percent protect and too slow running. I never install any anti-virus or stupid junk stuffs. Nothing happen to our laptops and desktop computers.

Please stop off topic. Let talk about iphone. Yes, I am original iphone (no service) user. My wife will get iphone 4.

Try Microsoft Security Essentials if you needed without slow the computer or resource.

I am collecting Watches. but I never thought iPod nano transform into watches, that is awesome.. Link

My woman now worshiping the cult of apple products after i bought her iPhone 4 as gift.. :shock:

She prefer to have Samsung EPIC but one thing, she need good price for International Text Message. Sprint does not have special rate on International. She goes with AT&T which offer International Text Message. Her choose iphone over Samsung Captivate.

She prefer to have Samsung EPIC but one thing, she need good price for International Text Message. Sprint does not have special rate on International. She goes with AT&T which offer International Text Message. Her choose iphone over Samsung Captivate.
darkage, yeah super-coolest.. I hope she is happy with EPIC. ;)

Rage games for iPhone and iPad only

10x11197874vbhg.jpg

Rage HD review..

Rage on iphone looks so awesome graphic!!, IMO.. But why ID software industry doesn't offering this for iTouch?

darkage, yeah super-coolest.. I hope she is happy with EPIC. ;)

She did not buy EPIC.

I guess that you did not careful to read my last sentence. Please re-read end part of sentence.

"She goes with AT&T which offer International Text Message. Her choose iphone over Samsung Captivate."

She did not buy EPIC.

I guess that you did not careful to read my last sentence. Please re-read end part of sentence.

"She goes with AT&T which offer International Text Message. Her choose iphone over Samsung Captivate."

She got an iPhone 4 for AT&T International text message plan right?

under International features:
International Messaging LD 100 that she can have 100 free allowance message sent if she got over 101+ she will get billed for 20 cents per message sent it cost monthly plan is 10.00 per month right?

She did not buy EPIC.

let me step backward, whoa, you are right that I did not read it carefully before reply your posts. Now I starting notice and admit that I read it very quickly without carefully.. thank you for make me realize and re-think . next time I will be read posters carefully.

Thank you for re-clarification. :D

Ho Ho!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vGH96kfM0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Apple - iPhone 4 - TV Ad - Under The Covers[/ame]

Apple has released yet another heart warming iPhone 4 ad once again showcasing the FaceTime video calling feature. The premise of this one is a mom and son FaceTiming,”under the covers,” with Santa Clause (dad in the other room) bringing joy to the boy.

Amazing!!

Pretty amazing Christmas Story! Early this morning my 2005 Land Rover was stolen from the Marriott in Wichita Falls TX. The local police put me on hold, transferred me around and did nothing. My iPhone was in the car in between the seats and turned on. I tracked it using MobileMe Find My Phone to HWY 287 on the way to Decatur. When they exited the highway and headed on a Farm road for Justin TX a few miles away, I contacted the Justin Police and with the help of a very savvy operator we pinpointed the car at a Sonic. While I was on the phone with her, she said the officer sees your car and is going to make the arrest. A few minutes later she frantically calls me to start tracking the car again. The officer had handcuffed the suspects, sat one down on the curb while putting the other in the back seat. When he got back, the guy had Houdini'd the cuffs from behind his back to the front, fought with the officer and jumped in my car, dragged him and ran over him. I followed the car on the iPhone and directed the Highway Patrol to where he was – high speed chase ending with him flipping the Land Rover several times. The policeman is going to be fine – he is at the hospital with multiple bruises etc. The screenshot is where the car thieves ran over the policeman and escaped. I am just so thankful the policeman was not seriously hurt – I could care less about the car or the crook.

A Find my iPhone Christmas miracle | 9 to 5 Mac A Find my iPhone Christmas miracle | Apple Intelligence

Back