Everything about iPhone

Sorry, we do not have Mac computer. We are PC users for many years.
Me neither however I have mac computers in the family household.
I feel sorry for you :aw:

I will not spend too much money on Mac computer.

Tom's Hardware says Apple and PC prices are equivalent

Real reason why most PC are so cheap than Mac for laptop because they got slow processing and lack battery life.

Why you don't try find a PC's hardware that cheap and fast than Mac's hardware.

This is Macbook's spec and it's cost only $999
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
GeForce 320
2GB RAM
250GB @ 5400 rpm
10 hours battery life with WIFI
WIFI N and bluetooth

Ciao! i'm flattered that some of my video are here in Alldeaf.com (I'm under BBDQSONY the one with iphone 4 on rear mirror.) I just found out this today while I was surfing about Phonak Naida Hearing aid and after that Iphone thread caught my attention so I went and read and found my video posted here and someone said "he's OBVIOUSLY gay" and I must admit this- it just made my day better cuz I am just being myself. And of course I love my iphone 4 just like many of you do....

Don't forget $$$ on virus and malware protection for Windows OS. Disgread the notice if you're using UNIX.

I do not spend $$$ any Anti-Virus or any protection softwares. They are not really 100 percent protect and too slow running. I never install any anti-virus or stupid junk stuffs. Nothing happen to our laptops and desktop computers.

Please stop off topic. Let talk about iphone. Yes, I am original iphone (no service) user. My wife will get iphone 4.

is there a program for PC where I can VP them from my ipod?

I found this apps to be very interesting and useful. It's called "Waze" (If you like social then this is for you)

"Waze is a social mobile application providing free turn-by-turn navigation based on the live conditions of the road.
100% powered by users, the more you drive, the better it gets. Join the community of drivers in your area today!"

What is your thought of this App?? I like it so far... just started used it this morning and someone had spotted police and I got close to it and slowed down and the cop was there sitting with radar gun.

Free GPS Navigation with Turn by Turn - Waze
waze.png

I do not spend $$$ any Anti-Virus or any protection softwares. They are not really 100 percent protect and too slow running. I never install any anti-virus or stupid junk stuffs. Nothing happen to our laptops and desktop computers.
^^This^^

Please stop off topic. Let talk about iphone. Yes, I am original iphone (no service) user. My wife will get iphone 4.
Ooops, Yeah I better let you guys stick on topic.. :D

Back