Everything about iPhone

using faceTime via WiFi - yes, it will work. (only iPhone 4 - iPhone 4)

over 3G, not yet.

hmm

If anyone wants Facetime on iPhone 4, he/she has to pay more $$ monthly to access with it, right?

hmm

If anyone wants Facetime on iPhone 4, he/she has to pay more $$ monthly to access with it, right?
Nope, you pay for your own WiFi at home - its free.

but if apple releases a patch to let faceTime work over 3G, it will use your monthly data to make the faceTime call.

On March 11, iPhone running iOS 4.3 will have that Personal Hotspot

Personal Hotspot allows other iPhones to connect to your iPhone to use Apple’s video calling standard FaceTime over a 3G connection.

Nope, you pay for your own WiFi at home - its free.

but if apple releases a patch to let faceTime work over 3G, it will use your monthly data to make the faceTime call.

Got it clear, thanks!

Yes, jailbreak it.

There's an app for that. ;)

Yes, but being jailbroken is a risk. For me, mine's isn't plus I don't mind waiting for the next release.

On March 11, iPhone running iOS 4.3 will have that Personal Hotspot

Personal Hotspot allows other iPhones to connect to your iPhone to use Apple’s video calling standard FaceTime over a 3G connection.

Just what I expected.

What if your computer crashed and is beyond repairable. Your back up storage is there.
What you do?

Use other computer.

iPhone can be restore without need backup but you will lose all apps and have to re-download.

When the Ram memory ran out of memory then it will crash and close all application must closed and free up ram memory or you will have to upgrade Ram

Jake is talking about if OS is permanently crashed due to virus, trojans, worms, messed up the filesystem (especially regedit), frequently BSOD, many problems that left reformat and install OS as only option, or hardware failure like hard drive failure so I gave other solution is use other computer if you have.

For Mac, they are different, OS crash could occur if filesystem is messed up or group is messed up, or hardware failure like hard drive failure, logic board failure, etc. Obviously, Mac doesn't have malware problem, unlike Windows does.

Jake is talking about if OS is permanently crashed due to virus, trojans, worms, messed up the filesystem (especially regedit), frequently BSOD, many problems that left reformat and install OS as only option, or hardware failure like hard drive failure so I gave other solution is use other computer if you have.

For Mac, they are different, OS crash could occur if filesystem is messed up or group is messed up, or hardware failure like hard drive failure, logic board failure, etc. Obviously, Mac doesn't have malware problem, unlike Windows does.

Chuckles :giggle:

Back