Every Tuesday weigh-in support

That's great, DM, BabyAngel and Mama! TB, you've lost alot of weight, so I'm really proud of you!~ Excercising will help u feel better, be stronger and lose more weight. Hugs!!!

Peachy Lady said:
That's great, DM, BabyAngel and Mama! TB, you've lost alot of weight, so I'm really proud of you!~ Excercising will help u feel better, be stronger and lose more weight. Hugs!!!
yea true! so i wanna more lose weight but take my time.. :D cant wait join fitness tmw!

TweetyBird said:
yea true! so i wanna more lose weight but take my time.. :D cant wait join fitness tmw!

TweetyBird, since it will be your first time for fitness tomorrow, please do not give up after working so hard because if you work so hard for a couple of days, you will realize you lose weight. Just keep working! :)

If you need any help, please let me know

Today is Tuesday weigh-in. I lost 2.5 pounds since last Tuesday, total lost is 15 lbs!!! :dance2: How are all of you doing?

That's great news Peachy Lady, I'm happy for you :hug:

I've lost 4 pounds, since I've quit drinking diet pepsi! :shock:

I gained 2 pounds due to PMS, *ugh* I hate it when PMS came in and I knew I would gain something haha but I know I will lose ALOT next week so we have to wait until next Tuesday :)

BabyAngel said:
That's wonderful!!! I'm very happy for you and keep it up!!!! :thumb:

Thank-you! I'm working on it, Peachlady gave me this booklet of Southbeach diet and been following along with it, Found a dressing at the supermarket saying southbeach diet ranch dressing only 70 calories and been eating salad, vegetables and drinking a lot of water. I am trying exercise too. Got rid of my diet pepsi too. ;)

Peachy Lady said:
Today is Tuesday weigh-in. I lost 2.5 pounds since last Tuesday, total lost is 15 lbs!!! :dance2: How are all of you doing?
can u give me southbeach so i can curious?? pls pretty!

Thanks, Angel! :hug:

That's great, Cheri! I do drink diet pop, but not often. Keep it up! :thumb:

BabyAngel, I can't wait to see your report next week Tues! :dance2:

TB, you will lose weight with time and patience....keep trying! Everyone goes thru same thing as you at times. Hugs!!! :hug:

That's great, Cheri! I just tried peanut butter cereal bar from South beach...it was really good! I use it for snack once in a while.

Ok I will send you the book, TB. Pls send me ur addy again in PM, thanks!

I didn't do well in past week...too many m & m's and out to eat. So I lost one pound, totalling 16 pounds lost. I'm surprised I still lost one more pound, but promised myself that I will do better this week cuz this is like playing with fire. Too many cheatings on diet will not work at the end. I have fallen of wagon but today I'm getting back on! Forgive myself and get going...

How was your week and your weigh-in??

Peachy Lady said:
I didn't do well in past week...too many m & m's and out to eat.

Aww sweetie, you're not ALONE, :hug:

*joining this thread* Honestly I've been there trying diet.. but would love to hear your method way and helpful lose weight....

Can I come in this thread??? :D

Well...Well...Peachy Lady you are not alone HA! I weighted in this morning, Sadly it was the same exactly from last week. I haven't lose or gain anything, just because I hate a lot of sugars for the past two days! But I will always go back on the track because it happens to me a lot of times. Everybody can have their bad days, no one is perfect!!

GalaxyAngel said:
*joining this thread* Honestly I've been there trying diet.. but would love to hear your method way and helpful lose weight....

Can I come in this thread??? :D

Anyone that needs support to lose weight are welcome and post! Read earlier posts on this thread and you will find some of our methods ways of losing weight. Welcome to "Every Tuesday weigh-in support" thread, Galaxy Angel! :wave:

BabyAngel said:
Well...Well...Peachy Lady you are not alone HA! I weighted in this morning, Sadly it was the same exactly from last week. I haven't lose or gain anything, just because I hate a lot of sugars for the past two days! But I will always go back on the track because it happens to me a lot of times. Everybody can have their bad days, no one is perfect!!

I completely understand how u feel! I feel fine for long time, then the "monster" inside of me start to craving for sugars once in a while. Must be valentine!!! Let's get back on wagon fast so we don't gain back alll the pounds we lost.

I only lost 2 pounds since last Tuesday, That's not enough! :(

The problem is every food I see has salt in it, and it's hard to avoid food without salt. It sucks!

Back