Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I'm currently eating teriyaki ramen. :)

Mrs Vickie was the brand, but I forgot Archer Farms. I have eaten the salt and vinegar ones at my daughter's house and those are pretty good.
I'm the only one in my whole family that likes them. Everyone else is like... "EWW!"

Just back from Sam's Club and happy to report I now own 50 small bags of bbq chips and a box of 24 Heath candy bars.

I am good for a month!:lol:
Ah... good old Sam's Club! :)

I got toilet paper, paper towels, and soap from there last August and the only thing I ran out of was soap... last week. So, I got another thing of soap. The toilet paper and paper towels are still good. :)

I got Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce, roasted chicken wings, and pizza. YUM!

yes. Number 11 I am not fat, ok? I'm just very HONGREE! :mad2:
I didn't say anything. ;)

I usually buy stuff from the value menu or $1 menu cuz it's cheaper and I get more for my money. :)

I usually buy stuff from the value menu or $1 menu cuz it's cheaper and I get more for my money. :)

I do that at BK and JitB, and Wendy's too. Pile up the $1 menu stuff till $4-$5 and you've got a (crappy) meal that provides more energy mass compared to the $5 meal you purchase. But, eating those $1 stuff too long gets tiring at times, its too bland.

Just back from Sam's Club and happy to report I now own 50 small bags of bbq chips and a box of 24 Heath candy bars.
I am good for a month!:lol:
Botti's got a crazy chip stockpile. Who wants to come with me to ramshackle and raid her chip storage!?

I do that at BK and JitB, and Wendy's too. Pile up the $1 menu stuff till $4-$5 and you've got a (crappy) meal that provides more energy mass compared to the $5 meal you purchase. But, eating those $1 stuff too long gets tiring at times, its too bland.
Yeah, it can get tiring...

That's why I have variety. Places that have value menus... McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Arby's, Wienerschnitzel, etc.

I eat at Taco Bell and Wendy's the most because they're 2 of each within 2 miles from my apartment.

On average, I'll eat out 5 times a month. So, I can't get tired of it since I don't eat at those places too frequently. ;)

I love those dollar menus. I could eat from Wendy's and Burger King's all the time. But we don't eat out that much either.

mmm. sounds good, shadow! :D

right now i'm eating freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a coke.

I'm sitting here eating chips and drinking Pepsi again :lol:

I just ate coffee cake with cherries, blueberries and raspberries in it. :)

A small bowl of chocolate with chocolate chips ice cream! Yummieee! My favorite! :wag:

I just had dinner of ham sandwich, tomato soup, orange juice, and cheddar cheese.

Now maybe I want ice cream after reading Maria's post.:hmm:

Back