Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Earlier I made grilled cheese, onion and bacon. :D

I'll have to make something else to eat before I go to work soon.

I'm in the mood for a grilled cheese :hmm:

I'm sitting here eating a bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's and drinking a Pepsi. :)

I am hoping to go out to lunch today. Maybe a Burger King veggie with fries?

I am hoping to go out to lunch today. Maybe a Burger King veggie with fries?

Actually, McDonald's and Burger King use the hormone & meats injections in french fries and other food, too. I believe that the people did not win the case to sue these company in 2006.

Actually, McDonald's and Burger King use the hormone & meats injections in french fries and other food, too. I believe that the people did not win the case to sue these company in 2006.

OH no!! That just cut down my list of places to eat!

OH no!! That just cut down my list of places to eat!

Yeah it is unbelievable. I may think that the Wendy is okay. I went to the Wendy's restaurant to buy a veggie burger or a fish. It was just ok. I usually go out to a restaurant if my friends want me to meet them at the restaurant.

On 20/20 TV show, I learned that a few employees forgot to wash their hands after putting some ice tubes in the glasses. (i.e. after using in the bathroom or washing the floor with a dirty mop, shaking hands, etc.) I usually want the ices my glass especially in hot weather. Oh well.

Oh, I remember a woman used a wet cloth to wash off the table at a pizza restaurant. She saw something on the floor and used the same cloth to clean it up, and then she used the same one back washing other tables. eeek! I finally told her manager secretly about her.

Back