Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

They're still around? I remember seeing them in downtown Richmond. I've never eaten at White Castle. I thought they had closed for sure.
I doubt they will ever close. They're the first American fast food restaurant chain. Krystal (another mini-burger fast food restaurant chain) copied White Castle.

Whenever I go to St. Louis, I always eat at White Castle. :)

I'm sitting here drinking Boordy Vineyard VivaSangria red wine :dizzy:

Drinking my dessert, chocolate milk :)

I'm sitting here drinking Boordy Vineyard VivaSangria red wine :dizzy:

Hey!! It's only Thursday. Are you off work tomorrow? :lol:

I had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Diet Coke. :)

Hey!! It's only Thursday. Are you off work tomorrow? :lol:

I had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a Diet Coke. :)

Yep, I don't go back till Monday :D

I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Everytime I look at it for some reason it reminds me of a certain moderator :lol:

Yep, I don't go back till Monday :D

I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Everytime I look at it for some reason it reminds me of a certain moderator :lol:

:giggle: I haven't ate any Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for a while. :lol:

You are going to be happy Pepsi, as you know I'm a Coca Cola fan. Well I had a drink of Pepsi and hawaiian pizza for lunch at the mall today, that place usually sell coca cola etc but this time they switched brand and it's Pepsi. :lol:

:giggle: I haven't ate any Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for a while. :lol:

You are going to be happy Pepsi, as you know I'm a Coca Cola fan. Well I had a drink of Pepsi and hawaiian pizza for lunch at the mall today, that place usually sell coca cola etc but this time they switched brand and it's Pepsi. :lol:

:lol:

SG, I'm very happy :D

Having Mac and Cheese for lunch. :D

eating chestnut and drinking 7-UP

Banquet tv dinners make a cheap late night snack. I had one with enchilada, tamale, and beans.

Salads with mini oranges and Italian sauce with it. My beverage was a vanilla favor coffee with a non-dairy vanilla favor liquid. :)

I had a Twinkie and a glass of milk. I was influenced by Zombieland.

Back