Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

i no longer have difficulty in sleeping. it's been 3? weeks since I ran out of provigil and I'm actually managing it pretty well. I think I might have been cured! :applause:

I fall asleep between midnite to 3am and I wake up within 6 hrs. I haven't fallen asleep at work yet. :cool2: I'm very glad I'm "fixed" because it just spared me a mercy from spending $800 for 90 pills. :mad2:

90 pills for 8$$! don't your health insurance cover it? :shock: glad you are doing ok with sleep. 6 hours is enough. i do sleep about 6 hours too.

90 pills for 8$$! don't your health insurance cover it? :shock: glad you are doing ok with sleep. 6 hours is enough. i do sleep about 6 hours too.

they do but my deductible is $2,000. Last time - I paid $300 for 30 pills and insurance paid $70. :mad2:

ouchie. i dont like your health insurance!! Try to live without the medicine to see how you are doing with sleeping habit.

this morning i was in the moo d for bluberries, so i had buluebeery pancakes, a blueberry muffin, scrambled egs wtih cheese and orange juce. delicios.

I had a couple things from Taco Bell and a couple things from Wendy's last night before the Super Bowl. :)

I did think about ordering pizza, but I had pizza the night before and wasn't in the mood for pizza last night. :dunno:

I think I'll cook up some chili with weiners for lunch. :)

right now i'm eatng a miniatrue tombstone pizza with extr a cheese. delcios.

right now i'm eatng a miniatrue tombstone pizza with extr a cheese. delcios.
Ooh, those are good. Did you get it in a 6-pack?

I like those. I always get the 6-pack that comes with 2 pepperoni, 2 cheese, and 2 supreme. :)

I hope it is not off topic but I just want some help, that's all.

Whatever it happened, yesterday, I only ate one meal and that's it. Today, I barely ate breakfast a little and didn't eat until an hour ago. I felt my stomach became a pain a bit. So I finally went to store to get more food and brought them to my home. I ate pretty much, somehow, right now it is 11:33 and it is still hurt. So I checked it to see some medical informations... because I need some reviews to remember before I am able to take care of myself. I googled some; lack of food, lack of food and stomach, hunger, and a few others. All I got is... off topic subjects like Africa children, America hunger facts, and etc etc.

Medicines are not good option for me since I'm somewhat sensitive to it, even it makes me stay alert. So, it would not much help. So... Only I know there is a water to drink may help, but I wonder is there anything left that I can stop it?

Thank you for the listening and help :)

Just ate my homemade BLT sandwiches. Ohhh what a delicious sandwiches. *yummy* my fiance was like drooling and staring at my sandwiches. I told him get yourself some sandwiches. He was like nah...I was like WTF! :lol:

Back