Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I just had lunch at Which Wich... delicious! Now, I'm eating some New York Cheesecake Hershey Kisses. :)

We used to live in El Paso and always like to eat at What a Burger.

Now you have Which Wich.

Texans seem to like restaurants that ask questions.:P

new york cheesecake hershey's kisses?
Yep, it's new for Valentine's Day. Go to your local Walmart and check the Valentine's Day candy aisle. You'll find it. They're $2.50 a bag, a good deal.

My roommate's girlfriend is already addicted to them! ;)

Delicious!

which wich?
It's a sandwich place like Subways. What makes it unique is the way you order your food. You don't tell them specifically like you would at Subway. Instead, you take a paper bag that matches the number of the category you want and fill it out. Walk to the cashier, give him the bag, tell him what else you want (drink, chips, cookies, etc)... and then pay. The bottom of the bag has a blank for you to write down your name and they will call it out when it's ready. (If you're deaf, you can inform them about it and they will usually hand-deliver it or you could simply check back to see if your sandwich is ready.)

Check out their website... www.whichwich.com

The website shows you exactly what you will see when you walk in the restaurant. On top is their menu labeled with numbers 1 to 10. Each number is a category like chicken, turkey, italian, classics, etc. On the counter in front of you are sandwich-shaped paper bags labeled with numbers. You pick the paper bag that matches the sandwich you want and then mark whatever you want... the type of sandwich (5 sandwich choices per category)... type of mustard... type of mayo... type of cheese... type of toppings... etc. Then write your name on the bottom and go to the cashier to pay. :)

We used to live in El Paso and always like to eat at What a Burger.

Now you have Which Wich.

Texans seem to like restaurants that ask questions.:P
Hmm... I've never thought of it that way. ;)

Heh!

I just had pizza an hour ago. Delicious!

It was Red Baron Garlic Crust Pepperoni Pizza. YUM!

AD isn't making me hungry, but I am eating my lunch right now while reading:

samyang ramen (kr brand) with leftover chickens from dinner.

2mwtrlv.jpg

oohhh look soo delicious!! *mmm*

Actually drinking coffee at the moment... reading the posts on here and looking over the window-its snowing... very beautiful!! :)

I am starvin'! *still waitin' for my fiance to come home*

dammit wide awake?? I just drank one (expresso) and I don't feel any single effect! :mad2: I think I will make another one :mad2:

awww, i ve read some of your post that you are having a difficult time to sleep.. i guess that medicine has been affected somehow in your body system. Hope the second expresso helps! good luck! why not try regular coffee??

it is my third coffee now. im so frigging awake now. :elated:

awww, i ve read some of your post that you are having a difficult time to sleep.. i guess that medicine has been affected somehow in your body system. Hope the second expresso helps! good luck! why not try regular coffee??

it is my third coffee now. im so frigging awake now. :elated:

i no longer have difficulty in sleeping. it's been 3? weeks since I ran out of provigil and I'm actually managing it pretty well. I think I might have been cured! :applause:

I fall asleep between midnite to 3am and I wake up within 6 hrs. I haven't fallen asleep at work yet. :cool2: I'm very glad I'm "fixed" because it just spared me a mercy from spending $800 for 90 pills. :mad2:

Back