Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Do not know for sure

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No, scare to trust the banks that will happen to you

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Yes, trust the banks for some reasons

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
I have 0, I repeat, 0 problems with Bank of America. With the alert system put in place, I can always be sure I can check my bank balance via e-mail every day without going to Bank of America's website. Plus, I have BoA's alert system notify me of direct deposit and suspecious charges in my account. But so far, I so no suspecious charges in my account.

For applying a credit card, I only apply for BoA, but I have to wait until I get a job, so I can apply for a credit card and apply for a new pager, like Sidekick III or Motorola Q.

Of course, I do get junk mail from BoA on something about auto/death insurance that I don't see the point on applying for it... For auto insurance, I can't drive a car so auto insurance doesn't apply to me -- visual impairement. But no matter if BoA sends me junk mail from time to time or not, I still have 100% trust on Bank of America.

Throwstones, We had no plm with bank for many yrs... How interesting... We must be careful check each time in balance our bank. Last 10 yrs ago, I learn lesson, I used the paycheck balance mess up and happend Bank told me hot paycheck and charge me 22 dollars. After that I carefully since now.
Also, How sad your friend arrested..... She would go account office first place and asked her is the paycheck fraud or not? Then Lady would tell her no or yes..... SAVE HER HEAD!!!!

I have no problem with Wells Fargo bank.... When I travelled to Texas, needed $$$ from ATM, I just find one WF ATM, and it charge me nothing. It is easier to use WF than Twin Cities Federal bank (TCF).. I heard some people have probs with TCF... thank god I don't use TCF...

Throwstones said:
In the future, the bank will be under 666 as one world control according the Bible says. No one can cash it at any store unless use mark of 666 on the hands or forehead.

"And he(beast) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)."

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV)

"The second beast also forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. No one could buy or sell without this mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This takes wisdom. Let the one who has understanding find the meaning of the number, which is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six (666)."[/I] Revelation 13:16-18 (NCV)

The (Anti-Christ) beast of 666 know where you are etc even know your bank account and identication etc... etc.... A to Z... you can't escape from the breast of 666 when once you are sealed by 666. Or you do not want 666 on your hand or forehead then you will die. You make choice to follow Jesus or Beast of 666 (Anti-Christ).

To me, it is for me not to buy 666 from Anti-Christ. Because I already accepted Jesus as My personal Savior and belong to God the Father in heaven through Jesus the Messiah who died for my sins. My name is in book of Life when I will be either rapture to meet Jesus into cloud or die and go to heaven to meet Jesus. 666 is too dangerous for you if you believe in False Anti Christ. Please check your heart what you do with your life when you will die and where you will go after you die??? Do not wait till last minutes and you will be very sorry. Plus, do not be too late!

"For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

II Corithians 6:2 (KJV)

"God says, 'At the right time I heard your prayers. On the day of salvation I help you.' (Isaiah 49:8) I tell you that the "right time is now, and the "day of salvation" is now." II Corinthians 6:2 (NCV)

Do you know what it means to you? Time of Salvation is NOW which is not saying to wait or postpone till last minutes. What if you die tomorrow? Are you ready? You would say to wait or postpone till get saved and die but tomorrow you die without excepting? What make different to you? It is better for you to take the word from GOD and it is time to accept Jesus as your Personal Savior. Because salvation is your safe than be sorry. Please take your thinking about it and get ready to accept Jesus as your Personal Savior"

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Romans 10:9, 10

That means you agree to confess with your ASL to Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God the Father raised him from the dead, you will be saved. That is important message for you to know.

If you want to consider how to pray and receive Jesus as Your Personal Savior, Then I will help you how to pray . Any questions, do not hesiste to contact me at anytime on IM or email either.

God bless you!

Throwstones for Jesus :angel:

Until Jesus is going to hook me up with some mad cash, i'm gonna keep on workin' and keep on savin' it in the bank.

By the way...the devil is part of the christian religion. Not believing in god is NOT synonymous with devil worshipping. I can't believe in your satan unless I believe in your god. Which I don't.

Life's a whole lot easier not living in fear. What goes around comes around. Don't do anything you wouldn't want done to you. You're making life a lot harder than it needs to be. I digress. This thread is about banks.

Throwstones said:
In the future, the bank will be under 666 as one world control according the Bible says. No one can cash it at any store unless use mark of 666 on the hands or forehead.

Your scare tactic does not work on me.

I don't believe in this 666 crap. I don't give a damn.

:bsflag:

vrsterp said:
By the way...the devil is part of the christian religion. Not believing in god is NOT synonymous with devil worshipping. I can't believe in your satan unless I believe in your god. Which I don't.

:gpost: I agree.

EagleCherokee63 said:
Throwstones, We had no plm with bank for many yrs... How interesting... We must be careful check each time in balance our bank. Last 10 yrs ago, I learn lesson, I used the paycheck balance mess up and happend Bank told me hot paycheck and charge me 22 dollars. After that I carefully since now.
Also, How sad your friend arrested..... She would go account office first place and asked her is the paycheck fraud or not? Then Lady would tell her no or yes..... SAVE HER HEAD!!!!

Any bad credits you have shown in the record through credit report company... Bank will get a report from credit report company how many you have in a rating or scores before Bank will decide to let you open new accounting or not.

I find it funny that people saying they have problems with BOA. I haven't had problem with that since for few years since. Bank varies on mileage...like when you buy a new car, it always varies by it's mileage. Some say Wells Fargo sucks, some say Bank of America sucks....that's it. It's all based on opinion and different experience of their own. People who work at the banks varies, so it's all random stuff. End of story.

BoA is allright.. I prefer Wells Fargo. I wish WF banks spread all over US from West Coast to East Coast. If WF is established in NJ, PA, NY, and wherever, I could use WF frequently. Oh, well.

Rather to have an account from any credit union than any bank over nationwide.

Have no problem with ...... Credit Union for 2 years now.

i do trust bank very much

but i have trouble with my account at bank because its my withdrawn and have afford this bank called Metroplian National Bank in North Little Rock,Ar and the teller tell me about my account going close because my money still low.

when i got job and i will chose another bank but i do like my grandma's bank of US bank or Arvest Bank but i will chose what i will open account not from my mom's im 25 years old i can chose what i wanted it.

my mom using her own bank called Bank of America its her favorite bank and she always deposit check,cash from ATM but my mom always send money to busniess what my mom always usually.

i dont using check but im usually credit cards lots

What's terminal fee? I'm using ATM at Wal-Mart and it does charge me on terminal fee...

Lol! It is not me.. It is from GOD's speaking the word in the bible. YOu do not directly tell me about looney, you have to tell God about looney issues. Because he is the author of the Bible.

Netrox is right...I agree with him.. youre looney....Oh boy!!!

BoA is allright.. I prefer Wells Fargo. I wish WF banks spread all over US from West Coast to East Coast. If WF is established in NJ, PA, NY, and wherever, I could use WF frequently. Oh, well.

I use Wells Fargo.... BOA sucks... most of my friends told me their problems with BOA....

It is updating on the bank issue! I took my friend to the bank for opening new account. She found out that her credit declined by bank then can't have new accounting at the bank. They told her to check with credit report company about her credit rankings and others.. I realize every banks will NOT let anyone who have bad credits to open new accountings at this time.

You are bullshitting us..... NO such thing about credits has nothing to do with checking accounts... you BS

:rifle:
Lol! It is not me.. It is from GOD's speaking the word in the bible. YOu do not directly tell me about looney, you have to tell God about looney issues. Because he is the author of the Bible.

yOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND....Banks has nothing to do with Bibles... God did not write Bibles.. it is man......

Back