Do you treat teenagers as kid or young adult?

Do you treat your teenagers as kid or young adult?

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
I didn't take your post as seriously.. I just asked why you are taking it as seriously about people call teenagers as kid... I just don't understand clearly enough... You should tell me in nicely way but you already harsh on me and I felt hurt pretty much when you did that becuase I thought you are more friendly and understand easily and good listener but I guess I'm wrong about you? :|

And, it will be my last post becuase it's pretty hurt my feelings so much becuase you don't understand what I talk about and I tried to explain you and you already decided that I took it as seriously which I don't... Bye.

I am sorry if you feel being upset by my post. I have no intention to upset you with my post. You think you didn´t take my post serious and I think you take my post serious... You think I took SteelX´s post serious... It look like that we misunderstand each other with our posts. I did said to SteelX "May I ask you something?"... which mean that I do not take his post serious but suggest him to not label her as kid...

Prepare to forget our misunderstand... and come to have my :hug:

I vote No. I never call any children a KID. If I have a kid. I would say son or daughter instead of kid or child. I dont want to have feud with them. I always said to my friends, hows ur daughter or son OR children? Not a kid or child.

Very true, I often say to my friends or co-workers during converstion: "My oldest son or young son..........."

Very true, I often say to my friends or co-workers during converstion: "My oldest son or young son..........."
I noticed sometimes some of my friends called their children a kid or a child for some good reason like bad behavior or bad grade in school etc. I understand they need to vent it and just said it unexpect

What business is it of yours? I find it odd that you're the one upset about this, and yet, SHE'S the one the characterization was made about. Why does it offend YOU so? That's what Sweetheart is wondering (and me, too, for that matter?)

What's the big deal, Liebling?

:rofl: you see yourself ... You are upset!!!! :D

whoa liebling....why are u still on to steel x i thought i already told u in other thread that he has nothing to with it since he refuse talk to her ....and also heck..some ppl do call teenager as kid some ppl dont do that it all depend on if teenager dont care or do care abt it....dont take it too personality if that 14 yrs old girl feel offend she wud have post in here but she didnt....and also if u complain abt ppl call teenager as kid then complain it to mod in prative since this thread do offend to many of us and plus dont bash on sweetheart or other ppl dont point ur finger out to blame on someone like steel x if he DID call her a kid then she wud tell him that she feel offend by that but did she? no....if she feel offend by that he wud respect her and tell her that he is sorry to offend soo like i said he never response to her at all so leave innocent ppl out of this and complain to mod in prative cuz u do really offend to many of ppl in here so pls just show some respect for pete's sake! thank you

whoa liebling....why are u still on to steel x i thought i already told u in other thread that he has nothing to with it since he refuse talk to her ....and also heck..some ppl do call teenager as kid some ppl dont do that it all depend on if teenager dont care or do care abt it....dont take it too personality if that 14 yrs old girl feel offend she wud have post in here but she didnt....and also if u complain abt ppl call teenager as kid then complain it to mod in prative since this thread do offend to many of us and plus dont bash on sweetheart or other ppl dont point ur finger out to blame on someone like steel x if he DID call her a kid then she wud tell him that she feel offend by that but did she? no....if she feel offend by that he wud respect her and tell her that he is sorry to offend soo like i said he never response to her at all so leave innocent ppl out of this and complain to mod in prative cuz u do really offend to many of ppl in here so pls just show some respect for pete's sake! thank you

:confused: I do not complaint or take his post personal but suggest him, that´s all... Please don´t take my post personal when I see different or what I think...

Again,
Alex´s forum rule:
Even though we support freedom of speech, show some respect, use common sense, and keep an open mind when participating in discussions.

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements...s.html#post893

:confused: I do not complaint or take his post personal but suggest him, that´s all... Please don´t take my post personal when I see different or what I think...

Again,
Alex´s forum rule:

i didnt call u any names did i? at least i said it out clearly and more nice way without any really bad harsh well i have right to tell how i feel cuz i do take ur post personal cuz it do offend to many ppl obviously

No. I just think it's stupid and childish to be carrying on this way about something that isn't about you in the first place.

i second that cuz that 14 yrs old girl wud post to complain...not her...cuz it isnt abt her she is older woman if 14 yrs old girl complain that someone call her kid then she shud tell mods abt it....

Again,
Alex´s forum rule:

Are you blind? It's plain as day that you're taking the comment way too personally. Just about everyone who has read both threads has commented about it this way, and the only person who seems to be in denial is you.

Again, I ask you...What does it really matter? It was a word that was used? So what? People refer to teenagers as kids ALL THE TIME. The only one who seems upset by that is you!

I´m sorry to see some members are overreacting over my thread. What is wrong with debate? We can agree to disagree nicely. It doesnt look like freedom of speech at this moment in this thread.

*shake my head in disappointment*

Are you blind? It's plain as day that you're taking the comment way too personally. Just about everyone who has read both threads has commented about it this way, and the only person who seems to be in denial is you.

Again, I ask you...What does it really matter? It was a word that was used? So what? People refer to teenagers as kids ALL THE TIME. The only one who seems upset by that is you!

i agree with u! :bowdown:

I´m sorry to see some members are overreacting over my thread. What is wrong with debate? We can agree to disagree nicely. It doesnt look like freedom of speech at this moment in this thread.

Well, dear. It wasn't worth it to create this thread, then was it? ;)

Well, dear. It wasn't worth it to create this thread, then was it? ;)

Yes, you are right that it´s not worth to create thread to debate where the people can´t open their mind and can´t use their common sense because I see people are upset over my reaction toward SteelX´s post... *sigh*

I do not wish to lock my thread here because its about teenagers, I question either they consider as kid or not...

Yes, you are right that it´s not worth to create thread to debate where the people can´t open their mind and can´t use their common sense because I see people are upset over my reaction toward SteelX´s post... *sigh*

well get over it cuz it is not his fault at all

I knew this was going to happen, I don't mind seeing pro vs con yet from the looks of it, it seems it's about who's right and who's wrong...Just like the thread in declawed, that's another reason why I stay away from that second thread cause all people do is makes other look bad for whatever choices they do make, or etc. if some people in here sees a 14 years old as a kid, then let them, same goes for those who thinks a 14 years old is a teenager, why agrue about it? why take things a bit too personal? there are all kind of people in this world who is not going to sit down and nods their heads by agreeing with everything a person says, If it was their child and if they want to call them a " kid " then so what? whats the big deal?

I called my half brother kid, and yes he got upset cause he didn't like to be called one, so I respect that, and now I called him a teenager instead, just like my 15 years old son even I still think he's my baby, he smiles everytime I say that, it doesn't mean I am labeling my own child, it just no matter how old my children gets they're still my babies period...

Angel, I did not know that you are still bitter about my declawing thread. My thread has nothing to do with this thread so leave that out of this thread and put that in the past. If you are still upset with me for creating the declawing thread then take it out with me privately not in this thread. I thought we have solved it over PMs but it appears to me that you are still bitter with it :(

To answer Liebling's question, I voted no.

Take it easy with this thread because I understood that Liebling created this thread to avoid off topic discussions in Taylor's thread.

I understand abt this. Pls dont close this thread. Its interested. Some people have different opinion abt it. It is only debating, not point the names to others. We only need their opinion and feedback.

To answer Liebling's question, I voted no.

Take it easy with this thread because I understood that Liebling created this thread to avoid off topic discussions in Taylor's thread.

That´s an exactly what I created a thread here for... Thank you very much for convince why I created a thread here to aviod :topic: debate in Taylor´s thread.

Thank you for answer my question... This is what I want to know... I appreciate very much for your answer...

Thank you again... :hug:

Back