Do You Support Uk To Exit Eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where have i claimed the ukip is a party in the uk parliament?
ive done the research, ive even actually lived there...and can live there any time i wish....this is not a simple thread on the net with me. i know what im on about

you claimed this was about cameron
obviously you were unaware as ive posted here demonstrating the ukip was founded long before cameron was pm,

the uks leaving the eu is far more then cameron
obviously considering we know organizations and parties and movements of people in the uk for its removal form the eu have been on going for far longer then he was around.

so what gives?
who the hell is wasting whos time here?

anyway

UK IP doesn't have major power in UK Parliament and they have little or no influence, also Leave campaign is from combined of Conservative Leave, Labour Leave and other Leave organizations.

British made decision to joined EU in 1970s, also UK went thorough a lot of mess and find way to blame on EU - it wasn't David Cameron, but some MP blamed on EU for their problem.

That's UK problem, not EU.

NATO might be next. The US pay 500 million dollars a year while defense burden sharing is low for the European members to pay. 500 million dollars that can be use to the Deaf people of USA.

That's not going happening because UK need US to support our military service, also again, that's not going happen.

EU and NATO are on separate treaties.

Too many bases needed to be shut down in the UK and Germany and Italy and Spain. And military members and dependents should go home near their relatives.

German-American nationals relations are back in some communities, great in others. I shopped at the PX in one US military base in West Germany years ago.

I wrote European members. NOT EUROPEAN UNION MEMBERS........

That's not going happening because UK need US to support our military service, also again, that's not going happen.

EU and NATO are on separate treaties.

Too many bases needed to be shut down in the UK and Germany and Italy and Spain. And military members and dependents should go home near their relatives.

German-American nationals relations are back in some communities, great in others. I shopped at the PX in one US military base in West Germany years ago.

We've already cut back and consolidated in Europe. That wouldn't be a wise strategy.

What is your problem with EU? In fact, you don't live in EU and it is very complicated, also NATO is our American alliance with most European countries, also again, EU and NATO are on separate treaties. NATO started after WWII and US committed to protect European countries from Russia's aggressive military.

Like Reba said that we already cut a lot of military programs in Europe after Cold Wars ended in 1991, but we still have a lot of problem with Russia - see Ukraine situation so cut on NATO isn't going happen anytime.

UK decided to leave EU but they remain in NATO zone because EU and military aren't same.

We've already cut back and consolidated in Europe. That wouldn't be a wise strategy.

Yes, I noticed that and he is just bizarre, anyway.

Thanks hoichi for the attempt to answer my question.

I didn't mean for my question to turn into a history of the political parties in the UK, or about how much defense spending has been curtailed in Europe. I just wanted to know if the unfettered Islamic immigration into the UK played a role in Brexit. I think you did a reasonably fair job at directly answering my question and thank you.

Foxrac, to answer your question in the OP, I cannot really say I agree or disagree with the vote leading up to Brexit. I am not a citizen of the U.K., so their decision to govern themselves, I believe is their sole right. If they, as a sovereign nation, believe that being a member of the EU is curtailing their progress as a nation, and/or allowing Islamic terrorism to flourish within their borders, then I can understand why they wanted to disavow themselves from the EU.

Thanks hoichi for the attempt to answer my question.

I didn't mean for my question to turn into a history of the political parties in the UK, or about how much defense spending has been curtailed in Europe. I just wanted to know if the unfettered Islamic immigration into the UK played a role in Brexit. I think you did a reasonably fair job at directly answering my question and thank you.

Foxrac, to answer your question in the OP, I cannot really say I agree or disagree with the vote leading up to Brexit. I am not a citizen of the U.K., so their decision to govern themselves, I believe is their sole right. If they, as a sovereign nation, believe that being a member of the EU is curtailing their progress as a nation, and/or allowing Islamic terrorism to flourish within their borders, then I can understand why they wanted to disavow themselves from the EU.

UK has closed border policy, unlike all EU countries, also UK has stricter immigration law (even more stricter than US) and UK take less refugees (Germany take most of refugees) so it wasn't EU policy to order UK to accept Muslim immigrants from Middle East - none of Middle East countries are EU membership so EU countries are not obligated to accept Muslim immigrants from Middle East - see Hungary - they are EU membership and refuse to admit Muslim immigrants into their country.

The Leave campaign is mainly tactic and they used Muslim immigrants as tactic to scare voters, even EU treaties don't require all EU countries to accept immigrants from non-EU countries, also UK has easy immigration policy to allow all immigrants that are citizens of EU countries, not non-EU countries so UK has own immigration quotas for non-EU countries, including US, Middle East, Asia and African countries, also US has own immigration quotas too.

52% of voters decided to leave isn't supermajority, also many of them regretted about their vote to exit EU because they didn't know about how important is EU, even they launched a petition to ask UK Parliament to have another election if vote turnout is less than 75% and result is less than 60%.

I'm sure that France upped the security after terrorist attack, also that's France's problem, not EU but it isn't valid reason for UK to exit from EU since UK has closed border policy and EU didn't require UK to admit Muslim immigrants in their country because nearly all of them are from non-EU countries, but Britons have problem with immigrants from poorer countries in Eastern Europe like Poland and Hungary that is possibly valid reason to exit from EU, also other reasons, such as local control with economy.

Middle Eastern countries aren't eligible to join EU because they aren't part of Europe.

Switzerland and Norway aren't EU membership but they have Schengen Area and treaties with EU so it means they have to follow EU rules, but they have no power to make laws.

Originally, I thought UK exit from EU was great idea but after talked with my friend, it isn't good at all because it will take convenience away so it means UK will have to follow EU rules if they want free trade with EU and will not have power to vote to make laws anymore, so it does cause more damage rather than good result, also politicians in Germany are very unhappy and they said ENOUGH with UK - they want UK out immediately.

There was reason that I supported UK to exit from EU to force US Federal Reserve to lower the interest rate on credit card.

If you want to continue to promulgate the propaganda of a very clear and present enemy to western civilization, be my guest. I will continue to dispute the erroneous assumption that Islam is a religion of peace. If it were true - then all the Muslim countries wouldn't be warring with each other.

If you want to continue to promulgate the propaganda of a very clear and present enemy to western civilization, be my guest. I will continue to dispute the erroneous assumption that Islam is a religion of peace. If it were true - then all the Muslim countries wouldn't be warring with each other.

No, I'm saying that Muslim immigrants are not reason because of UK exit from EU, it is misconception and EU doesn't require EU countries to accept Muslim immigrants - it is up to local government to make decision, not EU.

I'm not interested to debate about Islam so let focus on UK exit from EU so it looks like you have difficult time to read my posts.

That what I learned after talked to my friends, that's not propaganda.

UK has closed border policy,

whens the last time youve been to london?

the uks policy for refugge or immigrants is many things.
closed it most certainly is not.

UK has closed border policy,
unlike all EU countries, also UK has stricter immigration law (even more stricter than US)

that isnt true.
not when it comes to places like pakistan...

and UK take less refugees (Germany take most of refugees) so it wasn't EU policy to order UK to accept Muslim immigrants from Middle East - none of Middle East countries are EU membership so EU countries are not obligated to accept Muslim immigrants from Middle East - see Hungary - they are EU membership and refuse to admit Muslim immigrants into their country.
do you know about the ukip "breaking point" campaign?

look at that and then tell me this wasnt at all about muslem open gate immegration

The Leave campaign is mainly tactic and they used Muslim immigrants as tactic to scare voters,

you wont be scaring voters to a majority if they didnt also see the threat...which in their eyes is real
in your eyes its not
but thats not the point
to their eyes, it is very real.
its a serious issue that has resonated with the majority...

even EU treaties don't require all EU countries to accept immigrants from non-EU countries, also UK has easy immigration policy to allow all immigrants that are citizens of EU countries, not non-EU countries so UK has own immigration quotas for non-EU countries, including US, Middle East, Asia and African countries, also US has own immigration quotas too.
your confusing allot of things here...

52% of voters decided to leave isn't supermajority,

it did not have to be a supermajority....
if remain won by a fake half man, they would of been declaring it an air tight forever decision of unity and utopia..and no one would be able to stat otherwise,..
they lose and its..
well
what have been getting for a few days...

would of loved to see the stunned stroked out look on blairs face as he watched the results.......cozy in his castle or whever...
damn

also many of them regretted about their vote to exit EU because they didn't know about how important is EU,

and all of a sudden via google after they vote they came to realize how important the thing was..
i see..

cant cure stupid.

if truly that has occurred.
people like that have no business driving cars let alone voting on important issues. like a countries future.
and now because of their stupidity they want to get another chance....

even they launched a petition to ask UK Parliament to have another election if vote turnout is less than 75% and result is less than 60%..

wasnt them, but thats all after the fact. changing rules of the game after its played isnt in the bargain...

I'm sure that France upped the security after terrorist attack, also that's France's problem, not EU but it isn't valid reason for UK to exit from EU since UK has closed border policy and EU didn't require UK to admit Muslim immigrants in their country because nearly all of them are from non-EU countries, but Britons have problem with immigrants from poorer countries in Eastern Europe like Poland and Hungary that is possibly valid reason to exit from EU, also other reasons, such as local control with economy.

Middle Eastern countries aren't eligible to join EU because they aren't part of Europe.

your just spouting weird lines that don't even string together re this topic..

your not posting facts. just stating liberal frame worked one liners..
for heavens sake you even agree with the leave vote..
so what gives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back