Do You Support Uk To Exit Eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably but not much because UK has problem with mass immigration from Eastern Europe like Poland.

Most of Eastern Europe are poor so many citizens left to UK to take advantage of British wealthy.

EU membership require all EU members to accept immigrants from EU countries so none of them are from Middle East - they are on separate non-EU immigrant quotas.

that's not entirely true. the rise of islam in the uk, has had a big role in the uks rejection of being in the eu. the poles for all their bluster have not taken over large swaths of london..
..far more have immigrated to the uk form pakistan then from poland.

theirs even a word coined for it

londonstan...
its not
londonsaw....

its just an attempt to muddy the facts if you equate immigration form poland and that from pakistan. it also ignores soem serious differences between them, which has ramifications. i understand why people want to though

it gets immigration from all over but just look at the numbers..
and compare?

the mass immigration via pakistan was a policy of social re engineering by new labour under blair....(that realy opened up the gates)
in attempt to radically transform the nation from within..

they dont even make a secret of it..

this is not to state its the only reason why the uk decided to leave..

but its a very real one
and we need to be intellectually honest about it.

i was actually pleasantly surprised leave got it.
i thought it was for certain either close call but honest count or rigged the powers that be wouldn't accept a leave victory. they prob still wont.

watch either for a push for a redo...notice such statements in the press from people who voted to leave...."i voted to leave, i did, but having woken up today it finally hit me, and if i could vote again, i would to stay"....or some such...

ie do over.

or close approximations ....

watch the spin go into turbo,,no one on either side even knows what leave or stay is anymore as the years tick by and not much changes..after all the vote is non binding...
so on so forth...

its prob going to be a redo..and rigged..
the second option makes people aware the emperor has no cloths...

I wonder, how will EU be improved? Hmm.

i think its days are numbered. thankfully.

denmark maybe next..

Last edited:
that's not entirely true. the rise of islam in the uk, has had a big role in the uks rejection of being in the eu. the poles for all their bluster have not taken over large swaths of london..
..far more have immigrated to the uk form pakistan then from poland.

theirs even a word coined for it

londonstan...
its not
londonsaw....

its just an attempt to muddy the facts if you equate immigration form poland and that from pakistan. it also ignores soem serious differences between them, which has ramifications. i understand why people want to though

it gets immigration from all over but just look at the numbers..
and compare?

the mass immigration via pakistan was a policy of social re engineering by new labour under blair....(that realy opened up the gates)
in attempt to radically transform the nation from within..

they dont even make a secret of it..

this is not to state its the only reason why the uk decided to leave..

but its a very real one
and we need to be intellectually honest about it.

Incorrect, it isn't EU's policies that caused more immigrants from Muslim countries, but it is individual countries who made decision to allow Muslim immigrants in EU countries, also Hungary is member of EU and they refused most or all Muslim immigrants because it is not required by EU policy to admit Muslim immigrants in their countries.

Incorrect, it isn't EU's policies that caused more immigrants from Muslim countries, but it is individual countries who made decision to allow Muslim immigrants in EU countries, also Hungary is member of EU and they refused most or all Muslim immigrants because it is not required by EU policy to admit Muslim immigrants in their countries.

where did i state it was the eu policies?
what in my statement is incorrect?

read my statement more clearly

thank you

where did i state it was the eu policies?
what in my statement is incorrect?

read my statement more clearly

thank you

Your statement isn't clear for me to understand - confusing.

I wonder, how will EU be improved? Hmm.

EU may need to loosen the local control of economy, immigration and political, also UK isn't fan of EU and they didn't switch to Euro at all.

Greece almost exit EU as well.

Your statement isn't clear for me to understand - confusing.

alright.

in the minds of the majority,ie voted to leave...the vast majority of them tie in the open gate policies of muslem immigrate with also being in the eu.
whether its actual eu policy thats dictating that or the home govs own isolated polices is a debatable point.

its also beside it

both open gate muslem immigration and eu membership were hatched by the same elite entities, for their own interests. the very interests who are today going ape shit with most lurid tales of world Armageddon and judgment day...

in other words
the campaign to leave was a reaction. a reaction to what it believes in be a bad deal for the uk. which was eu membership. it alos was a campaign in direct opposition to the status qou establishment. ie the elite. the very ones who leave the gate wide open...

look at how they are related and in the vast majorities minds..two sides of the same coin.

also look at eu practices to the nations who decide to really set their own borders in regards to muslem refugees and immigration

if you honestly think each nation is free to set their own rules...without any consequences...
fair enough

alright.

in the minds of the majority,ie voted to leave...the vast majority of them tie in the open gate policies of muslem immigrate with also being in the eu.
whether its actual eu policy thats dictating that or the home govs own isolated polices is a debatable point.

its also beside it

both open gate muslem immigration and eu membership were hatched by the same elite entities, for their own interests. the very interests who are today going ape shit with most lurid tales of world Armageddon and judgment day...

in other words
the campaign to leave was a reaction. a reaction to what it believes in be a bad deal for the uk. which was eu membership. it alos was a campaign in direct opposition to the status qou establishment. ie the elite. the very ones who leave the gate wide open...

look at how they are related and in the vast majorities minds..two sides of the same coin.

also look at eu practices to the nations who decide to really set their own borders in regards to muslem refugees and immigration

if you honestly think each nation is free to set their own rules...without any consequences...
fair enough

It is part of campaign tactic to scare voters over Muslim immigrants.

UK could follow that is similar to Hungary, but David Cameron support to accept many Syrian refugees in their country, but nationalists don't like it.

It is part of campaign tactic to scare voters over Muslim immigrants.

UK could follow that is similar to Hungary, but David Cameron support to accept many Syrian refugees in their country, but nationalists don't like it.

the fear was and real nonetheless.

the tactics themselves are a separate issue.

th every reason why hungary had to act as it did, the very images of muslem refuges in eastern Europe rioting to get in, left a good ripple on the psyche of inner england..
rightly so..

you wouldn't want people in your house who just trashed your front yard would you?

accepting many Syrian refugees is one of the reasons and open gate policies is one of the whys the brits choose to leave the eu...one of them...

you don't have to accept that of course, and feel free to believe what ever narrative suits your inclinations.

the fear was and real nonetheless.

the tactics themselves are a separate issue.

th every reason why hungary had to act as it did, the very images of muslem refuges in eastern Europe rioting to get in, left a good ripple on the psyche of inner england..
rightly so..

you wouldn't want people in your house who just trashed your front yard would you?

accepting many Syrian refugees is one of the reasons and open gate policies is one of the whys the brits choose to leave the eu...one of them...

you don't have to accept that of course, and feel free to believe what ever narrative suits your inclinations.

No, it wasn't open border treaty but it was David Cameron who made decision to admit Muslim refugees into UK.

Also, UK doesn't have full open border policy as most EU countries have.

It is all about David Cameron, not treaty.

Update: My friend told me that UK didn't accept most refugees, FYI and Germany is #1 for most refugees.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't open border treaty but it was David Cameron who made decision to admit Muslim refugees into UK.

Also, UK doesn't have full open border policy as most EU countries have.

It is all about David Cameron, not treaty.

Update: My friend told me that UK didn't accept most refugees, FYI and Germany is #1 for most refugees.

who has most refugees or immigrants isnt the point. i never once stated or claimed britain had the most.

look at the advertising ukip has done re this campaign? they won the hearts and minds re the immigrant plms and the refugees..(rightly so)

again would want me in your house if i just trashed your yard and raped your poodle? id think not

its not just refugees either, i also stated immigrant.
educate yourself re new labours policy towards muslem immigrants re pakistan.

i was in the uk at that time.
i know what im on about

its not all about david cameron
how long has david cameron been pm?

how long has there been a uk independence party?
what is the fundemental goal of the ukip?

here is wiki for you

"UKIP originated with the Anti-Federalist League, a Eurosceptic political party established in 1991 by the historian Alan Sked which opposed the recently signed Maastricht Treaty and sought to sway the governing Conservative Party toward removing the United Kingdom from the European Union"

what does the boded and underline state? how many years ago is 1991? how long has david cameron been pm?

simple questions here.

this has been about far far more then david cameron..

again though
feel free to hold what ever narrative suits your fancy
anyway

Last edited:
It looks like you don't understand about what I'm saying and you should researching before discuss like that.

First, UKIP isn't major party in UK Parliament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_the_United_Kingdom

David Cameron has been MP since 2010, but prior to that, it was Labor Party ruled from 1997-2010.

You should know about there are many misconception with EU treaties, but I'm not going waste my time to explain to you, so you need to find out, not making me like Seb 2.0.

who has most refugees or immigrants isnt the point. i never once stated or claimed britain had the most.

look at the advertising ukip has done re this campaign? they won the hearts and minds re the immigrant plms and the refugees..(rightly so)

again would want me in your house if i just trashed your yard and raped your poodle? id think not

its not just refugees either, i also stated immigrant.
educate yourself re new labours policy towards muslem immigrants re pakistan.

i was in the uk at that time.
i know what im on about

its not all about david cameron
how long has david cameron been pm?

how long has there been a uk independence party?
what is the fundemental goal of the ukip?

here is wiki for you

"UKIP originated with the Anti-Federalist League, a Eurosceptic political party established in 1991 by the historian Alan Sked which opposed the recently signed Maastricht Treaty and sought to sway the governing Conservative Party toward removing the United Kingdom from the European Union"

what does the boded and underline state? how many years ago is 1991? how long has david cameron been pm?

simple questions here.

this has been about far far more then david cameron..

again though
feel free to hold what ever narrative suits your fancy
anyway

It looks like you don't understand about what I'm saying and you should researching before discuss like that.

First, UKIP isn't major party in UK Parliament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_the_United_Kingdom

David Cameron has been MP since 2010, but prior to that, it was Labor Party ruled from 1997-2010.

You should know about there are many misconception with EU treaties, but I'm not going waste my time to explain to you, so you need to find out, not making me like Seb 2.0.

where have i claimed the ukip is a party in the uk parliament?
ive done the research, ive even actually lived there...and can live there any time i wish....this is not a simple thread on the net with me. i know what im on about

you claimed this was about cameron
obviously you were unaware as ive posted here demonstrating the ukip was founded long before cameron was pm,

the uks leaving the eu is far more then cameron
obviously considering we know organizations and parties and movements of people in the uk for its removal form the eu have been on going for far longer then he was around.

so what gives?
who the hell is wasting whos time here?

anyway

NATO might be next. The US pay 500 million dollars a year while defense burden sharing is low for the European members to pay. 500 million dollars that can be use to the Deaf people of USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back