Do You Support Uk To Exit Eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep...
if i was over the pond id be voting leave...

I feel strongly both ways. :afro:

I feel strongly both ways. :afro:

If you have UK pounds so you need better to trade into US dollars ASPS because UK pounds will be plummeting.

Stocks plunging.

I'm sure that Yellen is sweating in her pant after realized that UK exit EU.

She may decide to lower interest rate again.

After several South European setbacks? Of course! It's not reasonable to endure the financial consequences of a few.

It is final now - Leave is won.

My friend told me - it will take 2 years for UK to be completely exit from EU.

Reaction of a Scot I know in one of my online games...

"well that's us out of the EU. Yay! I think..."

Will be interesting to hear the other UK folks' reaction later in our chat room.

...(i hold an entitlement to the right of abode for the uk.) its great cameron resigned and now us Scotts will have another referendum for independence...)

one step closer lads!!

Did the decision to exit have anything to do with the unfettered immigration into the EU from the middle east?

Did the decision to exit have anything to do with the unfettered immigration into the EU from the middle east?

it certainly....not just the me....
Pakistanis essentially conquered a good chunk of london without firing a shot...

(shake head)

they hysteria and drama of the remain side has almost been blinding.....
like watching football(uk) dive fest on fast forward.....

lest hope theyre right and the sky actually does fall...
that should be a kicker...

Probably but not much because UK has problem with mass immigration from Eastern Europe like Poland.

Most of Eastern Europe are poor so many citizens left to UK to take advantage of British wealthy.

EU membership require all EU members to accept immigrants from EU countries so none of them are from Middle East - they are on separate non-EU immigrant quotas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back