Do You Support Uk To Exit Eu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hoichi for the attempt to answer my question.

I didn't mean for my question to turn into a history of the political parties in the UK, or about how much defense spending has been curtailed in Europe. I just wanted to know if the unfettered Islamic immigration into the UK played a role in Brexit. I think you did a reasonably fair job at directly answering my question and thank you.

Foxrac, to answer your question in the OP, I cannot really say I agree or disagree with the vote leading up to Brexit. I am not a citizen of the U.K., so their decision to govern themselves, I believe is their sole right. If they, as a sovereign nation, believe that being a member of the EU is curtailing their progress as a nation, and/or allowing Islamic terrorism to flourish within their borders, then I can understand why they wanted to disavow themselves from the EU.

no plm man, i tried...i did...

(shakes head)

whens the last time youve been to london?

the uks policy for refugge or immigrants is many things.
closed it most certainly is not.

that isnt true.
not when it comes to places like pakistan...

do you know about the ukip "breaking point" campaign?

look at that and then tell me this wasnt at all about muslem open gate immegration

you wont be scaring voters to a majority if they didnt also see the threat...which in their eyes is real
in your eyes its not
but thats not the point
to their eyes, it is very real.
its a serious issue that has resonated with the majority...

your confusing allot of things here...

it did not have to be a supermajority....
if remain won by a fake half man, they would of been declaring it an air tight forever decision of unity and utopia..and no one would be able to stat otherwise,..
they lose and its..
well
what have been getting for a few days...

would of loved to see thes tunned stroked out look on blairs face as he watched the results.......
damn

and all of a sudden via google after they cote they came to realize how important the hting was..
i see..

cant cure stupid.
if truly that has occurred.
people like that have no business driving cars let alone voting on important issues. like a countries future.
and now because of their stupidity they want to get another chance....

wasnt them, but thats all after the fact. changing rules of the game after its played isnt in the bargain...

your just spouting wierd lines that don't even string together re this topic..

your not posting facts. just stating liberal frame worked one liners..
for heavens sake you even agree with the leave vote..
so what gives...

I found much of your information are distorted.

I learned from my best friend who have many friends from EU, also he visited UK before, so he explained anything to me.

You need to review all of my posts above - it explain anything.

Also, feel free to spreading of misconception about EU whatever you want but it make yourself embarrassed, not me.

I found much of your information are distorted.

I learned from my best friend who have many friends from EU, also he visited UK before, so he explained anything to me.

You need to review all of my posts above - it explain anything.

Also, feel free to spreading of misconception about EU whatever you want but it make yourself embarrassed, not me.

ive spread no misconception about the E.U.
anyway...

ive spread no misconception about the E.U.
anyway...

Not really, much of your information is misconception, but it is more opinionated.

I don't think that you are understanding my posts so thank you for wasting my time.

Exactly, only applies to EU countries, and the U.K. Just voted to NOT be an EU country.

but many Britons regretted about their vote and I'm going wait for UK Parliament to debate or make a statement about another election.

Many Britons didn't understand about what EU means.

It will take 2-5 years for UK to be officially exited from EU, also UK could rejoin EU in next decades, but Germany isn't happy about UK being manipulative.

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back