Do you go to a gym?

I hit the gym 3 times a week. (M-W-F) I'm usually on the treadmill for 45 minutes and sometimes on eliptical or another stationary exercise machines, that's if I'm in the mood for it.. hehe

I go to LA Fitness everyday exempt on Sunday, rest and cheat day.

Monday. Biceps, Triceps, Abs and 30 Minutes Cardio
Tuesday. Chest, Shoulders and 30 minutes Cardio
Wednesday. Legs and Abs. No cardio, because of the leg workout
Thursday. Back, Delts and 30 Minutes Cardio
Friday. Abs and 30 Minutes cardio
Saturday 30 minutes cardio only and then to chiropractor's office for full body adjustments.
Sunday. Rest and eat whatever I like. I'm a fat burning machine ha ha!

You mean a health club or workout center? Usually, people who say "gym" refer to places where they play vollyball, basketball, etc.

I used to be a member of a health club named Bally's. I quit cuz it was too expensive and I didn't have time for it.

The gym?? Yeah, you see...let's see...about 20 years ago......................

:lol:

~RR
(btw, no, but would like to do so sometime in the near future)

I go to gym to work out 3 to 5 times a week depend on my schedule. If I'm not too busy, I would like to work out five nights in row.

I go to LA Fitness everyday exempt on Sunday, rest and cheat day.

Monday. Biceps, Triceps, Abs and 30 Minutes Cardio
Tuesday. Chest, Shoulders and 30 minutes Cardio
Wednesday. Legs and Abs. No cardio, because of the leg workout
Thursday. Back, Delts and 30 Minutes Cardio
Friday. Abs and 30 Minutes cardio
Saturday 30 minutes cardio only and then to chiropractor's office for full body adjustments.
Sunday. Rest and eat whatever I like. I'm a fat burning machine ha ha!

deafaussie: would you like to be my personal trainer???? :bowdown:
Do you have any suggestions on books or websites for optimal results? Keep posting Mate, I need inspiration.

Do you have any suggestions on books or websites for optimal results? Keep posting Mate, I need inspiration.

I used to read "Body for the Life". It s simple and straightforward book. It helped me before but due to school, stress, other events in my life. I gained 20 lbs :rl:

My friend has this Abs Diet and he says it helped him tremendously.

Keep in mind - excersiing or hit gym isn't only way to get lean muscles but EAT RIGHT WAY is important as hitting gym.

Body for life is an excellent book. I read this more than 2.5 years ago. This has influenced me to start working out with free weights, weight machines and cardio.

PM me if you want to discuss more.

I work out 3 times a week, I only weight 93 pounds and I am trying to gain weight now and get some muscles to attract hot babes, haha:thumb:

I work out 3 times a week, I only weight 93 pounds and I am trying to gain weight now and get some muscles to attract hot babes, haha:thumb:

93 pounds. Thats light? How tall are you?

I'm 210 pounds 6'4", 18% fat. I used to weigh more than 260 pounds, 32% fat. It was a huge transformation for me, sweat, tears, torture and dedication brings results I wanted. Rock on Summer, here I come.

i go to 24 fitness three times a week playing basketball, bike machinery and treadmill

Yes I go to Lifetime Fitness and I do a variety of workouts such as stationery bikes, stairs, eclipse, treadmill, swimming, spinning classes, kickboxing, and weightlifing. I have been trying to get myself back into my old routine so I am doing it slowly cuz my body isnt as young and it takes a while for my body to recover from a hard workout than it used to so I need to take it easy. I love going to the gym...been doing that for 10 years but in the last 3 years I stopped due to working two full time jobs and then having a baby last year so now with only 1 job and baby is older, starting to ease back into my old routine. It is SO HARD!!!

you have LTF in md!??? :shock:

i thought they only had them out here?? wow!!!
my bf is a member... he wants me to join with him but it is so damn costly (intiate fee plus monthly) sheesh! but it is a beautiful gym!!! have never seen a gym like LTF! with two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor)... and also rockclimbing classes!!!??? other than different classes like aqua, aerobic, kickboxing, etc... i am tempted to join but we are moving back to the city in a few months and we don't have LTF in the city... only out the burbs... :roll:

I used to read "Body for the Life". It s simple and straightforward book. It helped me before but due to school, stress, other events in my life. I gained 20 lbs :rl:

My friend has this Abs Diet and he says it helped him tremendously.

Keep in mind - excersiing or hit gym isn't only way to get lean muscles but EAT RIGHT WAY is important as hitting gym.

thanks for the book info "deafaussie and kingofnoobs"..... l"m also in that stage where I'm not happy with what I've become. I remember the good old days when pants where loose and I could breath with ease. I remember walking by a mirror and being pleased with what reflected back. I'll just keep plugging away, and eventually will get there.

I've been cooking with the Wok these past 2 weeks, lots of veggies get in me this way instead of processed white flour. I have to say I feel really good after a meal.
I'm using small portions of meat, sliced cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, garlic, then curry spice for taste.
I use green tea for steaming the veggies instead of oil.
I started juicing (carrots and mixed with orange juice). I agree it's about changing a sloppy lifestyle. Life gets busy, and we get lazy about caring for ourselves.

In the nutritional section of AD, Liebling has been posting some great info. Trust me girl I read your comments. Thanks a bunch. :ty: Very true, sex is the best exercise. :giggle:

I use bowflex, and my icon of cowboy was how I look, but been missing out last 4 yrs or 5 due of very dark life I've been going thru. Still am waiting to bring my bowflex at my bf's parents garage, to bring it here, we just discussed that last week. Bowflex really works.

I am too lazy to go to the gym. Walking and having sex with someone will do tricks for me. :whip:

Back