Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nandlal said:
In my opinion god is nothing but Nature who has guided by certain rules. Sun cannot go beyond his limit and having a fixed path.Similiarly other natural bodies obey certain rules.
Who made the rules?

cynx2015 said:
Hey bro, I know you believe in God, dont joke around when God sent Jesus to save our sin!

Jesus the Sun of God
Solar Mythology shows the story of Jesus is just an allegory for the sun passing through the Zodiac and the passage of the seasons of the year. Jesus travels throughout his one year ministry, and the description of his travels exactly match that of the sun travelling through the Zodiac during the year. Here we have the origin of the Jesus story. This common origin explains why all the stories of crucified saviors are essentially the same.

Humans Still Conned by Recycled Myths :whistle:

Alex said:
God -- "A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality."

I'm Catholic, and I believe there is a God. God is all about spirit and power, and He can only perform miracles and control everything in the universe.

Do you believe that a God exists?

YES I DO BELIEVE IN GOD!

TTT....

God does not give you everything you ask for RIGHT AWAY. God is not like Santa Claus.

You need to look at your own attitude. You could very well be preventing some things that you desire from happening to you based on your very own actions, not God.

God will listen to your prayers but cannot grant everything that you are demanding for right now. He will answer in his own time and way.

No one gets everything he/she wants. That is life. Maturity means accepting that one cannot have everything she/he wants and making the best out of what she/he has.

Meg said:
TTT....

God does not give you everything you ask for RIGHT AWAY. God is not like Santa Claus.

You need to look at your own attitude. You could very well be preventing some things that you desire from happening to you based on your very own actions, not God.

God will listen to your prayers but cannot grant everything that you are demanding for right now. He will answer in his own time and way.

No one gets everything he/she wants. That is life. Maturity means accepting that one cannot have everything she/he wants and making the best out of what she/he has.

Indeed, If people are going to have that kind of attitude then maybe God wouldn't grant their wishes. Beside TTT have faith, You not showing that lately. People have bad times and that doesn't mean God is at blamed for everything.

*sigh*.....

That's just one other reason why I am against on having a venting forum here in AD.....

*leaving this thread quietly*

I believe in God and pray to Him daily. He has been good to me and saved my a@# so many time.

javapride said:
i belive there is a god, a spiritual being but i do not practice the faith of catholic and chritisians.
Please explain, why you say that?

Apocalypse said:
I'm an atheist myself.. i dont believe in god
Atheist? Hmmm, you are called yourself, "FOOL" according to what the Bible warned (Psalm 14:1). You have NO EXCUSE because you are here on the earth and refuse to thank God for giving you the life on the earth (Romans 1:20-21).

It is very interesting to tell you that YOU are under the Bible. Do you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back