Definition of "book learning"

Depending on the month you were accepted, that could be 1999, or 1998. It was for a fall quarter cohort?

Letter dated: June 17, 1999. Start in the Fall of 1999.

No, this one is separate from the summer program. It runs all through the school year, and the kids are in the same classes the college students are taking. Option B the state dept of ed pays tuition and books. Option A (lesser requirements for admission) the parents pay the expenses.

:ty: I wasn't aware of this. I wasn't a stellar student at that time :lol:

No, this one is separate from the summer program. It runs all through the school year, and the kids are in the same classes the college students are taking. Option B the state dept of ed pays tuition and books. Option A (lesser requirements for admission) the parents pay the expenses.

I got the Option C - Vocational Rehab sponsored it in agreement with other services from the school.

Go ahead. But do you want to bet... now? I have the letter. :cool2:

Better men than you on this forum have already lost bets to me. You might want to seek out their advise before getting froggy.:D

As a start of my Phd career.

So the answer to, "Were you in the fall cohort" is "yes." There is no "as a start" to it. It would appear that you are beating around the bush here.:cool2:

BTW, the doctoral program is education, not a career. A career follows the doctorate. Actually, to be accurate, a profession follows a doctorate.

Why did you go to all the effort and expense of applying if you had no intention of following through in the case you were accepted?

So the answer to, "Were you in the fall cohort" is "yes." There is no "as a start" to it. It would appear that you are beating around the bush here.:cool2:

BTW, the doctoral program is education, not a career. A career follows the doctorate. Actually, to be accurate, a profession follows a doctorate.

Why did you go to all the effort and expense of applying if you had no intention of following through in the case you were accepted?

Of course, yes.

Back