DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

Hey CyberRed.. Nice of your artwork but you taken over DeafMonkey's thread which she want to proud her own artwork.. Why do you doing that to her ? Now everyone enjoy attention to you.. instead DeafMonkey..

Please pay respect her own thread.. get your own..
I read whole thing.. my god.. what happend to DeafMonkey..

I feel alike lost respect you CyberRed.. reason why I've looked another AD'ers who got banners from CyberRed why can't DeafMonkey's ???

I feel sorry for DeafMonkey worked hard her banner..
In my feeling thoughts... Don't ask me question why.. Ok.. Thank you
*rme*

DeafMonkey said:
BP.gif

here you go lol .. I work my butt off to do make background blue and black of block each to make in background hehe

*faints* I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are my new best friend now! lol Thank you and I will save it. Thank you :bowdown: DeafMonkey is the QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Help ppl! How do I put my banner on my signature? Help me pls! Thanks!
Okay you click on the banner and save it into your files (documents) and then go to www.imageshck.us. Browse for your banner in your file and then click on it. Next you click on "host it" in imageshack.us and then you will see the link. Copy the link and then paste it in your signature where you will find in "Quick Links" on your upper right screen on AD. Hope this helps.

What's your problem, GalaxyAngel ? You were the ONLY one that keep hammerin' on me. Gee - back off. DeafMonkey and I ALREADY solved the problem thru our PM BEFORE you posted to say anythin' to me. *rme* Now, everyone got to know you more and more because, of your attitude that turned some ADers off. It turned me off, too.

I have no problem with DeafMonkey to create her own banners for others. I admire her talents. You ruined this thread by postin' like this to me. Tsk ! I am not goin' to post anymore in this thread. :bye:

DeafMonkey -

I apologized for this, because GalaxyAngel started this on me. That's uncalled for...
I guess, you need to tell her that we already solved our problem. Thanks ! :hug:

Thanks GalaxyAngel and also I already Pm CyberRed that I told her this thread that I made banner only me that I made my own thread. :)

and also hey CyberRed you had your own thread in somewhere in forum " My Artwork" something like that so you can make your own banner there not in here thanks

my english isnt good at all but hope you understand what I am saying :) ;)

hahaha DeafGorgieiaLady (sp) I see there under the sigs of my nickname "many thanks DeafMonkey" hahaha

YOUR BIGGEST WELCOME!!! WHOO lol

Deaf Monkey and CyberRed,

Both of you did an AWESOME job on the banner/signatures, etc! What a wonderful talent you got! If I do need any more I can PM you! CyberRed I love the way you did for my signature. :)

DeafMonkey said:
hahaha DeafGorgieiaLady (sp) I see there under the sigs of my nickname "many thanks DeafMonkey" hahaha

YOUR BIGGEST WELCOME!!! WHOO lol

:thumb: Oh just call me for short: DGL it is that simple! :)

:hug: DeafMonkey

DeafMonkey said:
Okay then DGL lol lol :thumb:

hey deafmonkey where can i get adobe photoshop cs from?? so i can learn to make banners full of anime hehe thanks

fei ku said:
hey deafmonkey where can i get adobe photoshop cs from?? so i can learn to make banners full of anime hehe thanks

ohhhh I got this photoshop from my cousin's husband hehe I am freeeee whoo lol

ummm try in Best Buy, Future shop ( if in usa have) , not sure other more in usa hehe

DeafMonkey said:
Thanks GalaxyAngel and also I already Pm CyberRed that I told her this thread that I made banner only me that I made my own thread. :)

and also hey CyberRed you had your own thread in somewhere in forum " My Artwork" something like that so you can make your own banner there not in here thanks

my english isnt good at all but hope you understand what I am saying :) ;)

Yes.. I'm glad you did right thing....

Where she respect your own thread? that what My pointing..
I know CR is kinda piss'n off w/me.. I don't give her damn enough well..
:-o

I've enjoyed your banner viewing... you did great job and worked hard! *wink*
:ily:

Back