DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

Aww for me?....Thank you! :hug:

U did an awesome job there DeafMonkey, I love it, can I keep the one you create up there for me please?... :aw:

DeafMonkey said:
Cheri2.gif

Awwww, I love it! I saved it in my file, for the future. Thanks so much! I love apples! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Aww for me?....Thank you! :hug:

U did an awesome job there DeafMonkey, I love it, can I keep the one you create up there for me please?... :aw:

Yes you can keep it lol TweetyBird and Cheri keep the pic of banner lol :lol:

:applause: DeafMonkey --

Since you made those banners for ADers that you could think of... it's really nice of you to share your talents with others by makin' banners, so I would like to make one for you. :hug:

Here's a banner I made for you :

animateddeafmonkey5jy.gif

CyberRed said:
:applause: DeafMonkey --

Since you made those banners for ADers that you could think of... it's really nice of you to share your talents with others by makin' banners, so I would like to make one for you. :hug:

Here's a banner I made for you :

animateddeafmonkey5jy.gif

Thanks :D.. I cant make animation which I hate imageready lol it is too hard lol and still learning as well lol cause it is too much to work lol :lol:

:laugh2: @ the banner that CyberRed created, That a cute one, I like how the monkey open up his coat and his private part saying "boo" LOL!

WOW! All banners are AWESOME! You did really great job on it! I'll need to learn to make one my own one day...do you require using by speical program for it? Just curious! I'll like to see mine if ya wanna to make more! :) I love celestial and angels...either would be cool! :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
WOW! All banners are AWESOME! You did really great job on it! I'll need to learn to make one my own one day...do you require using by speical program for it? Just curious! I'll like to see mine if ya wanna to make more! :) I love celestial and angels...either would be cool! :thumb:

Oh, that's great. I could make celestial for you, if you like. :)
And, yes there's a special program to make a banner/avatar after you create somethin' in it. I have about 4 -5 different programs to create my own.

Very cool...I'll like to get some of program and create. I like to kill my time and enjoy it. ;)

CyberRed said:
And, yes there's a special program to make a banner/avatar after you create somethin' in it. I have about 4 -5 different programs to create my own.

CyberRed said:
what kind program do ya use?

Mama2AFTIV said:
Very cool...I'll like to get some of program and create. I like to kill my time and enjoy it. ;)

Here's your banner-- you can have it just to remember me as your friend through this AD. :hug:

scelestialbanner6tp.jpg

CoolieFroggie said:
what kind program do ya use?

GIF Animator
ImageReady ( PhotoShop 7.0 )
Adobe PhotoShop Element 2.0
Photo Impact Pro 10

Those 3 ( GIF Animator, Adobe PS Element 2.0 and Photo Impact Pro 10 ) programs that I use alot to create my own signature images and avatars. Love those programs - those programs are more easier than ImageReady for an animation, but I do use ImageReady for its unique colors and backgrounds... dependin' on how I want it to look as art.

Photo Impact Pro 10 is very expensive than other programs that I had.

LOVE IT!! THANKS!!! That's so COOL!!! :hug:

CyberRed said:
Here's your banner-- you can have it just to remember me as your friend through this AD. :hug:

scelestialbanner6tp.jpg

BP.gif

here you go lol .. I work my butt off to do make background blue and black of block each to make in background hehe

Wow, Those are cool. Kudos to you two, CyberRed and DeafMonkey. Actually I am soooo clueless when it comes to create a banner or anything that has graphics in it. Keep 'em coming and I'm enjoying seeing those various banners. :D

Ohhhhh DeafMonkey, you did a great job with the Betty Boop banner for DGL. I know she will love that one :)

Back