DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

RacerFox22 said:
By The Way How Can I Add It To My Profile????? Never Experince To Add It!!! Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Mod Edit: Went ahead and installed banner for your signature-- ;) ~RR}

Your welcome :giggle: .. I didnt reazlied that RR made for you to put in your sigs of banner there lol :giggle:

DeafMonkey said:
NSbanner.gif

:thumb: Banner is Cool one with GIF :D

RacerFox22 said:
By The Way How Can I Add It To My Profile????? Never Experince To Add It!!! Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Mod Edit: Went ahead and installed banner for your signature-- ;) ~RR}
AWWW THANK YOU RR SO SWEET! Smile!

what do you use, photoshop or paint shop pro?

and i'm a photoshop CS user, and you can see how much i can do with PSCS by just looking at my sig banner.
:cheers:

ButterflyGirl said:
Hi ya, DM, can you make me another one of your awesome banners? :ily:

WOW for long time in my this thread wowowow oh geez!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL sure but can you wait till my computer fixed ?? :D lol my computer still not work so I wait for my 2nd sister's friend's boyfriend bring back my computer cuase I am using my youngest sister's computer right now :) ..

DeafMonkey said:
WOW for long time in my this thread wowowow oh geez!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL sure but can you wait till my computer fixed ?? :D lol my computer still not work so I wait for my 2nd sister's friend's boyfriend bring back my computer cuase I am using my youngest sister's computer right now :) ..
Sure I can wait and thank you :)

Vertigo said:
what do you use, photoshop or paint shop pro?

and i'm a photoshop CS user, and you can see how much i can do with PSCS by just looking at my sig banner.
:cheers:

oh wow long time iin this my thread lol :lol: .. I use Adobe photoshop CS but now my computer is down so I am wait for my computer back and will see how much left I have from GB then install again from my Adobe photoshop CS again. :( I cant live without with Adobe Photoshop CS which I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee playing around with it :lol:

ButterflyGirl said:
Sure I can wait and thank you :)

thanks thanks thsnks thanks thanks thanks thanks :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: on your cheek!!! and :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lol lol I wish my computer have no plm with it but grrrr it down so i have to wait for my computer and if can install cause of GB :) and might will have 2 harddrive. :)

Back