DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

Wow *rubbing my eyes* I swear my eyes were shaking when I was staring at those banners that shaked, lol

Deaf Monkey, I have a itsy bitsy small favor to ask. Can you be a dear and make another banner for me and make it a bit smaller than the one u had for me with the Coke banner? It can be anything on that banner and let your creativity flow! (Although let it be purple :giggle: )

Jolie_77 said:
Wow *rubbing my eyes* I swear my eyes were shaking when I was staring at those banners that shaked, lol

Deaf Monkey, I have a itsy bitsy small favor to ask. Can you be a dear and make another banner for me and make it a bit smaller than the one u had for me with the Coke banner? It can be anything on that banner and let your creativity flow! (Although let it be purple :giggle: )

ok sure can do it :lol: ..ohhh purple ok i will try to remember not to forget lol last time i forgot about purple lol :giggle:

DeafMonkey said:
ok sure can do it :lol: ..ohhh purple ok i will try to remember not to forget lol last time i forgot about purple lol :giggle:

:giggle: That's all right, No problem! You're a sweetie for doing this! :ily:

Jolie_77 said:
:giggle: That's all right, No problem! You're a sweetie for doing this! :ily:

yup I am sweetie :giggle: lol same with I am sweetie to everyone who I am make the banners,animation and scrapbook lol lol hahaha :lol:

SherryCherish said:
aww NS don't have FozyApe banner *crying!*

HAHAHAH Sherry... dream on, girl... lol... ya too funny eh... and how your pregency going along? Ya getting excited to have your child soon eh?

Whoa, *rubbing my eyes* .....Your banner making me dizzy Northstar... :laugh2:

It's really nice but darn I feel like I'm on drugs or something.... :ugh:

^Angel^ said:

Awwww your not a drugs or something ..:laugh2: lol hehe I made that haha.

NS haha. I really admire Monkey's banner for you. I really love it but not for me eh. My pregnant go well but couldn't wait to have it come out! i have 2 week and half left. It seem forever. But can be early tho. Hopefully, thanks for concern :)

^Angel^ said:

:giggle: Angel.. yeah my eyes were bugging out the first time I saw my banner...after DM gave me the banner in pm... but I love it as well... hehe...

SherryCherish said:
NS haha. I really admire Monkey's banner for you. I really love it but not for me eh. My pregnant go well but couldn't wait to have it come out! i have 2 week and half left. It seem forever. But can be early tho. Hopefully, thanks for concern

Good, Sherry... do take care and we are sure ya will have lots of time to be ready for your child to be born and more...

Northstar said:
:giggle: Angel.. yeah my eyes were bugging out the first time I saw my banner...after DM gave me the banner in pm... but I love it as well... hehe...

Good, Sherry... do take care and we are sure ya will have lots of time to be ready for your child to be born and more...

your avatar looks like its shakin' your booty~

LovelyBlkGal said:
DAMN you make my eye :dizzy: and make my :booty: shakin! :rofl: j/k NS but ur sig is GREAT!

LOL good, Panther.. hope your eyes are still :dizzy: hehehee... :laugh2: and thanks for saying my sig is great... I'm glad ya like it... :D

DeafMonkey said:
racer22.gif

This is AWESOME!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT. SORRY TOOK SO LONG FOR ME GET ONLINE CUZ MY COMPUTER CRASHED 2 days ago and my friends computer crashed so I had side job to work to fix their computers...

By The Way How Can I Add It To My Profile????? Never Experince To Add It!!! Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Mod Edit: Went ahead and installed banner for your signature-- ;) ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
Back