DeafMonkey's Banners Artwork

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I was bored and I was thinking why not I made banners hehe here is the banners

Let me know if it is look good or no good lol :lol:

pomeranian.gif

Angel2.gif

Awww So cute! Did you created these? You're have talents girly :hug:

Great looking banners! What kind of software did you use to make the banners?

TweetyBird said:
hehe i already saved it!!!!!

okay .. :D lol I knew it you would love it cause i notice you collect tweety bird on your avatar or banner lol that is why I add lol hehe

DeafMonkey said:
okay .. :D lol I knew it you would love it cause i notice you collect tweety bird on your avatar or banner lol that is why I add lol hehe
oh yea i do collect tweetybird avatar or banner or dolls, shirts, and everything from here.. hahaha !

Those are wonderful banners that you made, Deaf Monkey. I'd love to see more talents that are coming out of you :hug: Keep up with the excellent work! :thumb:

Jolie_77 said:
Those are wonderful banners that you made, Deaf Monkey. I'd love to see more talents that are coming out of you :hug: Keep up with the excellent work! :thumb:

Yupper!!! I love to doing make lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
awww I can made one .. what kind you like ?? hehe

HAHA I was just kidding. Well I love Betty Boop: the biker Betty Boop. I love her and I collect her and everything about her.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
HAHA I was just kidding. Well I love Betty Boop: the biker Betty Boop. I love her and I collect her and everything about her.

OOOOOO I love Betty Boop. When I was kid and I always watch that show but now not anymore :( lol..

ButterflyGirl said:
Great looking banners! What kind of software did you use to make the banners?

ohh I didnt see your question oops sorry :Oops: I use Adobe Photoshop cs

Back