deaf slangs

ChelEler said:
"train gone sorry" :rofl: I always say that to my deaf friends. Heh.. I'm so bad! :naughty:

I always said, you forgot to buy the ticket. (miss the conversation) Did not feel like to repeat what we talked about.

(I know, it is rude.) :lol: me bad !!

you shake your head and sign 'want' at the same time in Auslan... that means you dont want

Grumpy Kiki said:
*bump, tripped*

serious, finish, crazy!!!! shit! immature, finish, daammnnnn!!!!!!!

Finish... Seee you idiot....

Finish blame blame me....

:nana:

lmao most of my deaf slang signs- i dont even have english words for them nor do i know how to describe the signs through english lol! :-/

:lol: You guys still make me laugh about these deaf slang signs. Hey, KW68, PDP, and Lazsa, did you get my name sign?? :P

KW, you motormouth NOT! LOL

MDCodeRedFreak said:
hahahahah - i have one ...... put ur S on tip of nose - then move it forward, opening ur S to a 5

that means - "i make u mad"

No, that means "I pulled a prank on you! ha ha" type of meaning. not make u mad.

don't forget that if they found out that they feel fool..so everybody sign (U) in the sign langage to make that person to feel FOOL

touch underneath the chin with the back of your open 5 palm, and have the "5" handshape change into S.... that means "speechless." The deaf person probably will say, "Pohh!" or something like that.

Make U handshape and "stamp" it on others... meaning you zapped them... won an argument or made a good point in light of others' error. Zaaapppped ya!

*POW* is like speeding, prices went up, whatever rises quick.. get what i'm saying?? anybody know?

Back