deaf slangs

Originally posted by kevbo
sign.gif
that's def pepe:rofl:

Originally posted by e
(((ROOOAAARRRRR)))

Usually, they'd yell on the wall to send out the vibration the whole room to get everyone attention! Hehe

lol that is true as everyone alway do that here, apparently they can do it without a wall that can make me feel and turn out and say wat the fuck you want cunt!, i can do it too!;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
Do you mean "not my responsibility" in that pic?

"hand-off shoulder" is what I see. :confused:
No. That is "me pepe"

I'm surprised none of you mention "pah"

PAH!

:confused: Care to explain that?
Just spell it out and it means cool.

Exmaple:

Chel: Guess what I bought today?

Kevbo: What?

Chel: I got a new car!

Kevbo: Bai!

notice that most deaf ppl always bang their hand on the table to get ppl attn that which really annoy me big time !!! for example when we are in the restautant one guy always bang on the table for some reasons and we keep telling him stop that !!! he said that's deaf way... i said cut that crap !! don't u see us bang on the table at all ?? he say no ... then I say see it isn't deaf way yet ! lol

Originally posted by knightwolf68
notice that most deaf ppl always bang their hand on the table to get ppl attn that which really annoy me big time !!! for example when we are in the restautant one guy always bang on the table for some reasons and we keep telling him stop that !!! he said that's deaf way... i said cut that crap !! don't u see us bang on the table at all ?? he say no ... then I say see it isn't deaf way yet ! lol

:roll: What a doofus he is! Try tell him that it's another way to get a deaf person's attention.

"Know nothing" - F or O handshape slap against forehead

:roll: What a doofus he is! Try tell him that it's another way to get a deaf person's attention.

"Know nothing" - F or O handshape slap against forehead
yeah thats what we did tell him but he is just that donkey !

Heh.

"Airhead" - Y handshape with thumb in mouth and pinky finger against forehead

my favorite deaf slang is: "SICK"
When a person told a crazy or funny joke and another person will said, "sick". It's another word to replace- "hahha. funny."

I think it's cool. :laugh2:

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
my favorite deaf slang is: "SICK"
When a person told a crazy or funny joke and another person will said, "sick". It's another word to replace- "hahha. funny."

I think it's cool. :laugh2:
That's not sick. It's "pathetic"

Back