deaf slangs

Originally posted by dojosky
bai=bad

Actually, it's "bye" because I always said "Bai" in EMail or IMs. :D

'Vee' which deaf people always says that word. In sign, thumb up hit other hand. That means brilliant.

LOL! In my opinion, this should be moved in Archives! :thumb:

:laugh2: :laugh2: at some of ur descriptions -- some i remmy from years ago like BAI and etc im trying to think of any other Deaf slangs but dang its hard! hahahah -- i use most commonly "pah" when im talking with friends

Shake an "L" sign with your tongue sticking out (almost pronouncing an "L"). I don't know the exact meaning but it has to do with something being "cool", "astounding", or "far out."

hahahahah - i have one ...... put ur S on tip of nose - then move it forward, opening ur S to a 5

that means - "i make u mad"

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
hahahahah - i have one ...... put ur S on tip of nose - then move it forward, opening ur S to a 5

that means - "i make u mad"

thought that was for "revenge" or "payback" or "general teasing" depends on how its used for either 1 of the 3 (body language and facial expressions too)

like "shh shh me going to "general tease" that person cuz he/she did (something) wait watch me!!" (with body language expressing laughter and mischevious behaviors)

Originally posted by Katzie
Actually, it's "bye" because I always said "Bai" in EMail or IMs. :D

Same here. The only time I ever see anyone use "bai" are the Japanese or the people who collect anime and manga. As in "bye-bye" or "bai bai".

"Hearing" on forehead - Means you hearing in mind but deaf or hearing in person
"Hearing" (normal sign) - Means you hearing person
"Deaf" on forehead - Means you deaf in mind but hearing or deaf in person
"Deaf" (normal sign) - Means you deaf person

You with me? Me "hearing" on forehead. :o Cuz I talk and think like a hearing person. :laugh2:

Another slang I forgot to include before...

???? ????

Both hands are shaped like 4s, draw question marks.

"That's the question, we don't know the answer for."

Originally posted by compLicaTed
anybody- put in all the deaf slangs u know of lol.

i.e. immature finish, me pepe & etc

What the heck does me pepe mean anyways? pls email me and let me know..... Im interested in all the deaf slangs, so pls email me if its possible........ if u have a problem with the alldeaf.com email, ummm..... somehow let me know alright?

"The Egyptian Alarm" = to get everyones attention in a concrete built room where the "Deaf Stomper" doesn't work.

Originally posted by Amby
What the heck does me pepe mean anyways? pls email me and let me know..... Im interested in all the deaf slangs, so pls email me if its possible........ if u have a problem with the alldeaf.com email, ummm..... somehow let me know alright?

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
'me pepe'

translation: i'm the best!

your name what? I always say that when i meet new deaf people

Originally posted by kuifje75
Another slang I forgot to include before...

???? ????

Both hands are shaped like 4s, draw question marks.

"That's the question, we don't know the answer for."

Isnt' that the one that you tend to sign to the other person after this person signed some questions you cannot answer?

There's one where you are pretending you're holding a closed sack with your left hand...and you put your right hand under the invisible sack and make your right hand drop down like the sack was heavy.

That's a sign for "got back", "comeback", or "owned."

(move your tongue up and down really fast...no voice) look look look look look look look!!!!!

Back