Deaf, oral deaf or HOH and Late deaf

deaf Paranormal ghost :giggle:

Deaf and soooo full of love!!!

Are you deaf and full of love????

Attachments

• deaf.jpg
    deaf.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
But you're not DEAF - there's "apparently" a "difference".

Will you quit using the big letters "DEAF". You are typing like drphil who has been repeating it all the time about that. Geeze

Frisky Feline is Deaf which mean she is deaf and can sign ASL. She did not use Capital letters just only one letter D. :roll:

Will you quit using the big letters "DEAF". You are typing like drphil who has been repeating it all the time about that. Geeze

Frisky Feline is Deaf which mean she is deaf and can sign ASL. She did not use Capital letters just only one letter D. :roll:

I was being sarcastic. Didn't you notice my quotes too? :roll:

Yeah I see look Dr.Phil cochear :P not deaf label identify visual on person!

if supposed identify name identify ASL Hearing Member, Deaf ASL Gru, Student Deaf Member Basic;)

I see

Last edited:
Phfft! That is what some of the white people say "Death", because they have not experience being with the deaf people before. They thought that is the way to pronounce Death instead of Deaf. I had to corrected them especially my nephews and nieces as they were new to me. I told them you mean I am dead, heck no, I am not dead. I am deaf. with a F. Hearing people can be ignorant, not knowing how to pronounce right. I know your feeling but you are stuck with the word "deaf" for the rest of your life. Live with it. Or for a lack of a better word, deal with it. :)

Death?? Wow. That's amazing that a person could live on this planet and not know the word Deaf.

At least now I know what happened to math ("maff") - I always wondered where those ff's came from and where did the th go? Now I know. Traded with death. :shock:

I dislike the word deaf b/c it rhymes the word death.

aww wahh. Can you do this gif?

Wirelessly posted

Maybe we should go around calling ourselves 'Zombies' - that would really get people's attention, or better still -ZOMBIES :run: :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Maybe we should go around calling ourselves 'Zombies' - that would really get people's attention, or better still -ZOMBIES :run: :lol:

I will need to wear these shoes.

ee1bd95a0756e732a98b011dd380e150_view.jpg

Oh, and that would be DEAF ZOMBIE!!!

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

I will need to wear these shoes.

ee1bd95a0756e732a98b011dd380e150_view.jpg

Oh, and that would be DEAF ZOMBIE!!!

:cool: @ shoes :lol:

No you mean - DEATH ZOMBIES.

Back