Deaf, oral deaf or HOH and Late deaf

Is the use of the term " deaf" a metaphor for "conditions" outside "hearing"-valid?

Ever hear the term "Turn a deaf ear to <fill in the blank>"?

:wave:I have read/heard the term "deaf--fill in blank" used with subsequent response from the "voice off deaf Militant group" on the "grossly inappropriate" use of the condition of "deafness".
Seems some words should be restricted- "political correctness"?:wave:

:roll: Some people are deaf in more than just their ears :roll:

Ever hear the term "Turn a deaf ear to <fill in the blank>"?

Those two comments mean that you, drphil, turn a deaf ear which mean you are refusing to understand or refusing to listen. You are just stubborn. There is no way to make you understand that you can not repeat all the time just because you like it. I think you are delusional. :roll:

Why repeat for Christ's sake? Please stop repeating yourself. Geeze.

Oh well now a psychological nostrum being suggested- "you are delusional " -if read correctly.

From Sociology- culture:deaf to Abnormal Psychology-???

Oh well now a psychological nostrum being suggested- "you are delusional " -if read correctly.

From Sociology- culture:deaf to Abnormal Psychology-???

It wasn't suggested.

It was boldly stated.

OP better time out clear easy time don't be argue better time out locked period!

Thread still open as of this time.

Interesting prior exercise in "reading backwards" (where someone is coming from). Would "they" signed the same thoughts in a "deaf community setting"? Is this an exposition of "deaf values"? A modern variant of ancient "gnostic thoughts discussed only to secret members"?

More on the Sociological discussion: culture_"Deaf"

Thread still open as of this time.

Interesting prior exercise in "reading backwards" (where someone is coming from). Would "they" signed the same thoughts in a "deaf community setting"? Is this an exposition of "deaf values"? A modern variant of ancient "gnostic thoughts discussed only to secret members"?

More on the Sociological discussion: culture_"Deaf"
I don't think there are any secret gnostic thoughts.

I think that the more you keep trolling, you may learn a great deal about deaf values, as more people are compelled to share with you. :)

I don't think there are any secret gnostic thoughts.

I think that the more you keep trolling, you may learn a great deal about deaf values, as more people are compelled to share with you. :)

Egads, a vampire troll? Run for the hills...or should I say for the sunlight? :lol:

"Bring out" the "glitter". "Perhaps" that will "do the trick." "Oops", only "secret members" should know of this "variant".

As for fictitious Deaf vampires - the only "problem" how does nothing become Deaf=other than on computer screens?

Gee: if "gnostic deaf values" keyed on this screen- how can "they be kept secret"?

Bottesini: no secret- another 5 laps today.

No problem with "deaf/Deaf/DEAF ghosts" using "spiritual face and hands". to effect signs.

Just determine which variant of sign communication used re: ASL BSL et al. The other minor problem-where are ghosts dominiciled in non-time?

Ghostly solutions,computer wise, solve everything! Real???

Do only creeps know?

Back