Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

Oop. I got wrong person. I know other dude name is Douglas and he from Rochester, NY too. Nevermind. :o

Not likely to be icy in Chicago. Avg Temps for Nov. 6 are Low 40 High 54.

I have played golf there in November many times.

That being said you can always get a surprise..... I can remember snow on Halloween in Louisville KY. I think it was 1993

Jiro, to your quote

I'm not great at math in Probability. I'd say about 10%-15% off the regular price. It depends on whatever I can get. For example, from my experience buying ticket in person at the ticket agent booth - the agent found out that I'm Deaf and the regular fare was 81 dollars, I paid only 66 dollars. 2 years ago, the regular price was 71 and I paid only 46 dollars. (I was talking about from NYC to Rochester and Buffalo and vice versa.) Plus, AAA membership discounts the fare. It varies on cost and what you have like membership discount, Student Advantage, Military ID, or Disability discount (that one I had never asked for.) I had used to be AAA membership for long time. Or maybe I smoothtalked the agents? Ha, just kidding.

Jiro, to your quote

I'm not great at math in Probability. I'd say about 10%-15% off the regular price. It depends on whatever I can get. For example, from my experience buying ticket in person at the ticket agent booth - the agent found out that I'm Deaf and the regular fare was 81 dollars, I paid only 66 dollars. 2 years ago, the regular price was 71 and I paid only 46 dollars. (I was talking about from NYC to Rochester and Buffalo and vice versa.) Plus, AAA membership discounts the fare. It varies on cost and what you have like membership discount, Student Advantage, Military ID, or Disability discount (that one I had never asked for.) I had used to be AAA membership for long time. Or maybe I smoothtalked the agents? Ha, just kidding.

not bad not bad.

btw - that's not probability. just percentage. probability = the chance of likelihood that it will happen again. math. I suck. :mad2:

It's me aka Neo. :wave: That's great to see you again soon!

I think Douglas rode my old Subaru before. We will leave from QC at saturday morning and you? You will meet my wife soon.

Oh, that's you! You son of a b..... I thought The Highlander used to live in Coos Bay, Oregon and moved to IA to marry his wife and he has a curly hair, wears glasses, is probably in his early 40s now. My bad! I also thought he used to be DM member aka Highlander or something like that. Damn, you got me fooled. Ha. But wait a minute? We had never met in person yet...so I don't think I ever been in your car before. Lol. I know I had to miss my opportunity to set up the meeting with you in QC in March 2008 while I was enrouting from Nebraska to Chicago. It was a sad trip, though.

Oh, that's you! You son of a b..... I thought The Highlander used to live in Coos Bay, Oregon and moved to IA to marry his wife and he has a curly hair, wears glasses, is probably in his early 40s now. My bad! I also thought he used to be DM member aka Highlander or something like that. Damn, you got me fooled. Ha. But wait a minute? We had never met in person yet...so I don't think I ever been in your car before. Lol. I know I had to miss my opportunity to set up the meeting with you in QC in March 2008 while I was enrouting from Nebraska to Chicago. It was a sad trip, though.

yes. there's another ADer with similar name. The one you're talking about is Highlands. He hasn't been around for a while.

I have 2 sons and a daughter....they are not my real kids. They come from deadbeat fathers. I am more than happy to be their "father". :)

If you really come, then we should have date together.. just you and me over dinner at top of building. wink wink wink Deal?

Just head over to the 95th floor restaurant at John Hancock building! Nice View... *winks*

I don't think I have a choice....So, I'll be there with flashing neon blinkers. It'll be a nice, brisk cold night in November. Love it! I think this will be my first ADers night out. Kewl.

Yes, I just learned who are you and your SN Douglas fooled me too.

You right, we never meet in person before but we know around each since 2002 or something thru AD and DM. Nice to hear from you again.

I don't think I have a choice....So, I'll be there with flashing neon blinkers. It'll be a nice, brisk cold night in November. Love it! I think this will be my first ADers night out. Kewl.

I think I know who you are. *squints*

If I do come, I will bring you a little pillow. :lol:

I should? :hmm:

I wonder if it will turn out to be a wild and crazy night?

its always a wild and crazy night when Jiro is there!!:cool2:

Back