Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

a little pillow? sounds like you're going to perform a chokehold on me and I go good nite :Ohno:

Nah just a pillow to put under your head whenever you fall asleep.

You're starting to look like it will leave your neck bent for good in the pictures. :lol:

A few questions:

Where is the meeting place?

What suggestions are there for fun?

Any dance clubs?

When do we meet?

Where do we go for a hotel that is priced reasonably and with clean rooms?

Damn Jiro and Alex are doing in the eyesocket over this.

November? As in three months? I will see what strings I can pull.

Okay, we are exactly 2 months away from the date mentioned in the OP. So far, however, this meet-up is still unofficial and unplanned. Someone needs to take the reins here and set something up so that if it is really going to happen, people can start booking tickets and reserving hotel rooms. I would volunteer to do this, except I do not live in Chicago and I don't know the city that well.

CBE, want to step up to the plate?

It doesn't look like a plan that has fallen into solid ground, yet. We need to make sure before we make reservations.

I am out for that weekend now. The charity golf tournament I am hosting is back on...

If anyone wants to play or donate.....PM me.

I am out for that weekend now. The charity golf tournament I am hosting is back on...

If anyone wants to play or donate.....PM me.

Oh cool, so since it's a charity tournament, that means, you'll be charitable and pay for my airfare to Texas, allow me to play for free, and give me a prize no matter how terrible I play?

Awesome, thanks!

I love charity! (I'm a liberal, after all :D)

I'm still seriously considering it myself. I'll decide when it gets a little closer.

Oh cool, so since it's a charity tournament, that means, you'll be charitable and pay for my airfare to Texas, allow me to play for free, and give me a prize no matter how terrible I play?

Awesome, thanks!

I love charity! (I'm a liberal, after all :D)

Umm.....

Ill be attending the expo. I've been looking for an excuse or reason to get back in touch with the deaf culture. I miss being around deaf peers and friends. I'm also dragging my significant other with to push him to learn sign language if he wants to be with me for a long time. :D

Due to HFA and the past few days, I am almost certainly never going out of my comfort zone of home and family.

Hope I can still be friends here.

Back