Deaf guy on CBS's "The Amazing Race"

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS sells Amazing Race stainless steel water bottles, so I bet they must be allowed if they want us to identify and buy the product. :lol:

Lol yeah you'd think! :D just seems odd that in those extreme temps we don't see them chugging down the water...

Lol yeah you'd think! :D just seems odd that in those extreme temps we don't see them chugging down the water...

You don't see them going into the bathrooms either. :) No one wants to see someone drinking every 5 minutes.

It's possible that she just didn't have enough water or just plainly forgot. I know sometimes if I'm so focused on doing an activity outside, I forget to drink water to keep myself hydrated.

Hope she will be fine.

Luke and Margie are in first place tonight and win a trip to Puerto Rico!!

Yeah! they got first place lead. Next race, Luke is very angry that Jen battle him to get yellow envelope. he is called bitch to her.

Last edited:
Yeah! they got first place lead. Next race, Luke is very angry that Len battle him to get yellow envelope. he is called bitch to her.

yes, I saw that. I can't imagaine that Luke and his mother would be elimatinated when Luke have cuss her a word. I can't wait what will happen between Luke and his mother.

Luke and Margie in third.

Jen and Keisha got away with Jen's terrible behaviour which was caught on camera. Evil girl.

Elimatinated? So they are not elimatinated yet. I am amazing that they have come this far. Imagine them in Fear Factor.

Elimatinated? So they are not elimatinated yet. I am amazing that they have come this far. Imagine them in Fear Factor.
(deaf) Luke and mom still alive. Four teams are next race. He had quarrelled to Jen who behaviour. I dislike that Jen don't care of him and laughed at him.

Luke's behavior was not the best tonight. In fact, he was very ungentleman tonight with the talk he had with his mother about the two girls for calling him b word.

A confrontation between Kisha & Jen and Margie & Luke erupts as each tries to explain to Phil what happened at the clue boxes. At one point Luke walks away and calls out "bitch" over his shoulder. Phil asks him to come back and tell his side. Margie becomes extremely upset when it's Luke's turn and she believes the sisters are laughing at his way of communicating. She and Luke explain how difficult it is when all his life hearing people have tried to put him down for being deaf. Kisha denies she was laughing, only smiling because of the tense situation. I think that Margie and Luke were right. In deaf culture that is really disrepectful.

chevy i have agree with you that was disrepectful of Jen and keisha to laugh at them sigh

i don't like Jen

Luke's behavior was not the best tonight. In fact, he was very ungentleman tonight with the talk he had with his mother about the two girls for calling him b word.

It's not that I think Luke had no reason to get upset, it's just that I was getting a temper tantrum vibe from him. If indeed the girl's actions were wrong I think there's a better way he could have handled the situation.

It's not that I think Luke had no reason to get upset, it's just that I was getting a temper tantrum vibe from him. If indeed the girl's actions were wrong I think there's a better way he could have handled the situation.

I think Luke did show a bit of a tantrum b/c I honestly don't think the 'fight' started over Luke being deaf, but rather he and Jen being competitive and Jen and Keshia being po'd over last week when Luke and Margie's cab driver gave their driver wrong info... but as the mom of a deaf child I can see why Margie got so irrate (she was 'protecting her child'), and then the situation escalated from there~

Personally Luke and Jen both acted immature... and Luke got his feelings hurt, which I understand -- but I agree w/Society's_child, they could've handled the situation better-- I felt bad for Tammy and Victor being caught in the middle. They looked VERY uncomfortable. Also, I agree it was NOT right of Keshia to be laughing at the situation even if she does laugh when it's tense (I have friends like that) b/c it can be taken the wrong way... and then more people get their feelings hurt.

Did you all notice that it was Jen and Keshia who were telling everyone about the first incident (at the hair salon)?? That Margie and Luke didn't say much about it-- but Jen and Keshia were nearly bragging about it to Tammy and Victor in the boats (where they had to catch the fish?)

Can anyone transcript the whole show (we all know the closed captioning is too watered down) Please with cherry on top?

yeah, I know, I want hoping someone would do a transcript for us. But i guess I should just forget about it (beside, I don't like closed captioning.. I like transcripts, it's more accurate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back