Deaf guy on CBS's "The Amazing Race"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, unfortunately, the preview shows Luke s mom fainting in the heat. Phil is nearby so perhaps it happens at the pit stop. I hope she's okay. I hope that they would not be eliminated. :Ohno:

Yes, I saw next week's preview and I was quite concerned when his mom passed out. :shock:

oh yeah that i am worried about this coming up and i am concern as i saw Luke sign water as Margie clings on Luke as she look like she might passout

I'm glad I tuned in to watch the last few minutes of the show- it was running late b/c of 60 minutes and my DVR didn't record it correctly...

Yes the previews from next weeks show were concerning-- hopefully everything works out ok...

What's wrong with your TiVo? I'm TiVo expert and I have four of them.

I don’t know. Sometimes the goddamn thing just won’t record a program that I set it to record. Sometimes it just doesn’t record it, and sometimes it records it but when I try to play it all I get is a gray screen. It’s really infuriating. Last week it didn’t record ER, and the week before that it didn’t record the Big Bang Theory. And it’s NOT a tuner conflict. I only have about 15 season passes, and there’s nothing overlapping. I just can’t figure it out.

This TV show will be starting at 9:17 PM eastern US time (8:17 central US time) tonight because they are following time to NCCA basketball game. I hope that Luke (deaf) and her mom would not be eliminated when Luke s mom's fainting in the heat.

I hope they are not eliminated. I will be watching!!

i hope they don't get eliminated keep our fingers cross that they will be safe!!! for the next race.

Luke and Margie are 4th again! Margie was a trooper and waited to collapse until they placed. Yay!

They finally got it. I'm bit cried when Luke s mom passed out. I will see what s happen with them next race.

yea i got scared when she passed out but they are safe whew it can be scary
i am curious of what next race will be

Yup... they keep to contest there and can't give up until whoever win $ one million dollars. I am continue to pray for them.

They finally got it. I'm bit cried when Luke s mom passed out. I will see what s happen with them next race.

Yeah I'll admit I cried when she got sick... made me think of my own son being w/out me somewhere strange and foreign like that... you could see how scared and worried he was for his mom--

Does anyone know if they have 'terps on set for him in case something does happen to his mom? That worried me--

Yeah I'll admit I cried when she got sick... made me think of my own son being w/out me somewhere strange and foreign like that... you could see how scared and worried he was for his mom--

Does anyone know if they have 'terps on set for him in case something does happen to his mom? That worried me--

I m little scared about them. Luke s easy to be cried. During next race they still be in Thailand. that worried me that his mom s may be fainted again or not because weather is hot and very humid.

I m little scared about them. Luke s easy to be cried. During next race they still be in Thailand. that worried me that his mom s may be fainted again or not because weather is hot and very humid.

Hopefully they'll be sure to stay hydrated this next time... I don't think they were prepared for the heat to be so bad...

I also read today that he doesn't have a 'terp there available if something were to happen to Margie... that concerns me, since he doesn't read lips. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must really be for him sometimes...ya know?

Hopefully they'll be sure to stay hydrated this next time... I don't think they were prepared for the heat to be so bad...

I was thinking Margie may be a little old to take it even though she is in good shape.

I was thinking Margie may be a little old to take it even though she is in good shape.

True... but she's only 50 or 51 so maybe she can hang in there!! I can't believe I haven't seen any of the teams w/water bottles w/them during the races like that-- I've never watched the show before- only watching b/c of Luke and Margie- so maybe having water w/them during the challanges is against a rule??

True... but she's only 50 or 51 so maybe she can hang in there!! I can't believe I haven't seen any of the teams w/water bottles w/them during the races like that-- I've never watched the show before- only watching b/c of Luke and Margie- so maybe having water w/them during the challanges is against a rule??

I only am watching for them too, so I don't know the rules. I will see if I can find out. :hmm:

CBS sells Amazing Race stainless steel water bottles, so I bet they must be allowed if they want us to identify and buy the product. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back