Deaf guy on CBS's "The Amazing Race"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn... they came so close--until the surfboard thing, they were way in the lead. (After seeing the other teams drop the pig in the sand so many times, I had to wonder whether they'd be told to go back and get another pig, because nobody would want to eat a pig that had been dropped in the dirt!)

Even so, Luke and Margie did an amazing job. Best wishes to them both.

You know what I think? I think Luke got alittle distracted by the situation with Lakisha and Jen which is why he nearly forgotten what they did during those legs. If he focused on the game, he could have made it.

yeah that sucks that Luke and Margie took 3rd. I applaud them for making it till the end. I would have never watched TAR had they not been contestants in the first place.

So they lost? I haven't seen the show since the first episode. :(

nathan yes they were in 3rd place they had been in the race all the way but end in 3rd

nathan yes they were in 3rd place they had been in the race all the way but end in 3rd
:( I was hoping to see them win the first deaf contestant but it was Chrissy Smith. Luke did his best to win that race. I can imagine how they felt. :(

You know what I think? I think Luke got alittle distracted by the situation with Lakisha and Jen which is why he nearly forgotten what they did during those legs. If he focused on the game, he could have made it.

Good point and also from the look on the racers' faces when they got that foot massage, he may have also just blocked it from memory! I know I would! LOL

yeah that sucks that Luke and Margie took 3rd. I applaud them for making it till the end. I would have never watched TAR had they not been contestants in the first place.

I've been watching it for awhile, it is one of my favorite program on tv. can't watch for TAR 15!!

Annoncement!!!, JClarke and Australian AD'ers

New season of THE AMAZING RACE featuring Luke and Margie Adams starts Thursday July 23 at 7.30pm on Australian TV program.

MOD, Please lock my thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back