Deaf guy on CBS's "The Amazing Race"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope if Luke & Margie win again!

Don't forget to watch on TV at 8 PM. We want to win Luke & Margie!:deaf:

Please Go away from Jen & Kisha! :thumbd:

ahhh, but I really do think Luke have a body slam issue (or just don't watch where he is going). He did it again last time after the airport when they arrived to China.

Happily, Luke and Margie are in the final three! Keisha and Jen were eliminated. :)

Yeah!!!! I m happy that Jen & Kisha finally were eliminated when Jaime and Cara almost catch on final floor.
MSN-Emoticon-036.gif

Hip , Hip, Hooray!!!!

Go away Kisha and Jen! Thank you for Tammy and Victor chose Kisha and Jen got U-turning!

:monkey:Luke and Margie got team 2nd!!!!! :locked:

Last edited:
Congrats to the final three teams. Go Margie and Luke!!

I watched the show tonight with my mom and agree with her. If CBS knew that one of the teams had Chinese family, why did they have critical legs in China where Victor and Tammy's familiarity with the language and customs were an advantage for them? These legs should have been earlier in the race.

yaya for Margie and Luke in 2nd place bye bye black sisters blah

I just find it highly amusing that Kisha and Jen thought they were SOOO good that they could stop and take a bathroom break and still be in it. Hell if I felt like I was going to piss my pants, I would've done it under the kimono and all if it meant I had a shot at a million dollars! LOL

Both my mom and I yelled YES!!! When Cara and Jaime made it. My dad came upstairs saying what's wrong?! We're like shut up! We're watching Amazing Race!

Congrats to the final three teams. Go Margie and Luke!!

I watched the show tonight with my mom and agree with her. If CBS knew that one of the teams had Chinese family, why did they have critical legs in China where Victor and Tammy's familiarity with the language and customs were an advantage for them? These legs should have been earlier in the race.

No one should be punished for having some knowledge. Remember, some locals know how to speak English and that would be anyone's advantages.

Anyway, At least Luke didn't do the body slam. I almost thought he was going to hit them with his bike but he was careful about that this time.

I would peed in my pant if it came to it too. I would also wear a small undergarment as well. at least I would have clean underwear :) But Jen just drank too much water because she couldn't stomach the food. Others were able to handle the food pretty well. And some think it is unfair and that she can't help it if she had to go to the bathroom. Well, everyone goes to the bathroom. TAR is not going to stop the race over bathroom breaks.

I watched it last night and I'm so happy that Luke and Margie made it to the final three! I'm absolutely going to tape this if I have to work (or can watch it on the internet later), either way I'm not missing this. If Luke and Margie win, it's going to prove to a lot of folks that deafs can do just as well as a hearing person can. In this race everyone had to deal with a language barrier, so in reality, it was a level playing field to begin with.

Reminder for y'all who are taping (myself included) that you may want to tape the shows that play before AND after it. Sometimes the show times are off and I think they have a "reunion" show afterwards. I think it lists Cold Case after TAR but who knows! Better to be safe than kickin yourself later going "I wish I would've taped longer!!!"

carly yeah it is expect for a "reunion" show after race who knows

I usually tape for 30 mins before to 30 mins after. This way even if it cut off, Im not missing a whole lot.

Did you hear news?!

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like Margie and Luke won the race as as they were on the jetski in the water I saw Luke clapping as if to victory, then wipeout!

I hope if Luke and Margie may be big winning!!!

Try you find Final Amazing Race 14 number #12. Youtube.....

WTF

are you trying to ruin the surprise??? gimbragreen
i wanted to be surprise thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back