Dangerous lack of mental health care

Madison Square Garden Network....I picked it because it was in your area.....but I was jpking more than anything

mmmm....... wow I think I should know this but.... :Oops: I think maybe I'm just having a brain fart due to dangerous lack of mental health care....

:fruit:

Now, getting back to the original point I was making .... which agency established a "normal" pattern of medicating kids with ritalin?

What year did it become illegal for teachers to "prescribe" ADD/ADHD medication for their students?

How many children, in your state, are currently on Ritalin?

Last I checked in my area, 3 in 5 students had ADD/ADHD and parents were told to give their kids this drug.

Yes, please tell me which agency did that. I would like the name of that agency. Because the APA, neither one of them, is an agency.

Teachers have never been able to prescribe anything. They do not have M.D.s.

Cite your sources for the 3 in 5 bunk.

6?????? What a LOSER. :lol: you know I am kidding

Mine was from two. Left the first after the funeral/grade dispute situation......But I told you about that already

lol I love to try different things just for an experience. You can take a course at any college during summer as long as it's approved by your primary school in order to transfer the credits. Now I've tried all kinds - private. state. Ivy League. community. It's been interesting!

Actually, more than one APA contributed to the DSM. Members of both of the APAs are contributing authors, and the publication committee contains members of both.

So, all you have been doing is attempting to Google to find answers. As I suspected. :lol: I smell a big fat fraud.

BTW...the DSM-IV is not in use anymore, and hasn't been for several years. You need to get up to date.

I believe I mentioned it was published in 1994 ... not to be a nitpick ... but its no longer 1994 :giggle:

lol I love to try different things just for an experience. You can take a course at any college during summer as long as it's approved by your primary school in order to transfer the credits. Now I've tried all kinds - private. state. Ivy League. community. It's been interesting!

which has been the most interesting?

I attended a private University first, all old Ivy League retired professors in a getaway mountain college.

mmmm....... wow I think I should know this but.... :Oops: I think maybe I'm just having a brain fart due to dangerous lack of mental health care....

:fruit:

That's nothing I have had to google this whole thread.....I am now writing a section in the new DVM XVII whatever on google induced migraines.....Symptoms includes Sensitivity to light, pain between the eyes and the need to urinate......of course need to urinate might just be a need to urinate :dunno:

I believe I mentioned it was published in 1994 ... not to be a nitpick ... but its no longer 1994 :giggle:

The DSM was published prior to 1994 and after 1994. If you are using the 1994 publication, it is exactly all of your posts and accusations are showing a lack of understanding. You don't seem to grasp what the DSM is and how it is used, much less how often it is revised.

That's nothing I have had to google this whole thread.....I am now writing a section in the new DVM XVII whatever on google induced migraines.....Symptoms includes Sensitivity to light, pain between the eyes and the need to urinate......of course need to urinate might just be a need to urinate :dunno:

I am sure there is a brand new pill out there somewhere for that :lol:

wait until they think of a name for it first :laugh2:

You are rivaling Souggy for sense of humor tonight!:giggle: You've already won the creative answer award.:lol:

The DSM was published prior to 1994 and after 1994. If you are using the 1994 publication, it is exactly all of your posts and accusations are showing a lack of understanding. You don't seem to grasp what the DSM is and how it is used, much less how often it is revised.

ok...ok...I get it. You have to persistently prove how smart and educated you are and what a low life I am.

I am thinking ...... perhaps you had a bad childhood experience somewhere .... tell me about your mother .... :hmm:

Yes I did this as well......transient student. If you add those I am close to you....5.

I preferred private school. Smaller classes suited me. Everyone is different though.

ok...ok...I get it. You have to persistently prove how smart and educated you are and what a low life I am.

I am thinking ...... perhaps you had a bad childhood experience somewhere .... tell me about your mother .... :hmm:

And which theorist is "Tell me about your mother" attributed to?

No, I don't have to prove anything about you. You managed to do that all by yourself. You just kept digging that hole until it was obvious to all that you were a fraud.:giggle:

Leave the diagnosing to people who actually know how to use, and can understand the DSM-IV-(TR).

Yes I did this as well......transient student. If you add those I am close to you....5.

I preferred private school. Smaller classes suited me. Everyone is different though.

So.....again I ask...."How many degrees did this result in?"

And which theorist is "Tell me about your mother" attributed to?

No, I don't have to prove anything about you. You managed to do that all by yourself. You just kept digging that hole until it was obvious to all that you were a fraud.:giggle:

Leave the diagnosing to people who actually know how to use, and can understand the DSM-IV-(TR).

You of course are referring to those who are drugging our kids into submission?

Should the DEA also know the super secret details of the super secret guidelines before they call you guys drug pushers?

http://www.justice.gov/dea/concern/methylphenidate.html

Above link is a U.S. Govt link.

So.....again I ask...."How many degrees did this result in?"

One.....

I started at Texas Tech.....during a summer session I took AM History. The syllabus stated that the final counted the same as a regular test but had to be taken. No make ups given. My Grandfathers funeral landed on the day of the final I had an A average....I asked to take the final early....Prof said no. It resulted in a C in the Course. I fought it and lost.....Got POed and went to TCU. The other schools were community colleges for summer sessions and continuing ed.

In retrospect the C was the most important thing I learned in college. The Prof won because he had us sign the syllabus. Lesson.....Never sign anything unless you are willing to accept the consequences no matter how remote they seem

which has been the most interesting?

I attended a private University first, all old Ivy League retired professors in a getaway mountain college.

all of it. I gained a good insight on different schools with its different education systems with different styles. btw - I'm state education all the way. :cool2:

Back