Dangerous lack of mental health care

An expert in prescribing medication that the DEA has considered a drug.

An expert claiming association with the APA and their attempt at normalizing pedophilia.

An expert in a field associated with a well known and well publicized fact that pharmaceutical companies are in it for the $$$ (it may very well indicate why there is such a high number of children being drugged ... er ... medicated).

Some Depression Drugs Work, but It Isn't Clear How - WSJ.com

here is your fraud right here:

http://news.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/05/09/doctors-getting-paid-to-prescribe-drugs/

and its not medicine anymore when the pharmaceutical companies ( same ones that market ritalin, straterra, zoloft, etc. andetc.) are pushing drugs.

its not a big super secret anymore:

http://biz.yahoo.com/wallstreet/080124/sb120114138064112219_id.html?.v=1,

An expert in prescribing medication that the DEA has considered a drug.

An expert claiming association with the APA and their attempt at normalizing pedophilia.

An expert in a field associated with a well known and well publicized fact that pharmaceutical companies are in it for the $$$ (it may very well indicate why there is such a high number of children being drugged ... er ... medicated).

Some Depression Drugs Work, but It Isn't Clear How - WSJ.com

here is your fraud right here:

Doctors Getting Paid to Prescribe Drugs - News Blog - NYTimes.com

The APA has not attempted to normalize Pedophilia, and I already proved that several posts back. You lost that one some time ago.

You are going to have to come up with something more valid than a blogger.:laugh2:

And of course pharmaceutical companies are in the business to make money. Why would you think anything else? Its a business. What....you think they just give medications away that take millions of dollars in preparation just to get to the market? You seriously need to get real.

The APA has not attempted to normalize Pedophilia, and I already proved that several posts back. You lost that one some time ago.

You are going to have to come up with something more valid than a blogger.:laugh2:

And of course pharmaceutical companies are in the business to make money. Why would you think anything else? Its a business. What....you think they just give medications away that take millions of dollars in preparation just to get to the market? You seriously need to get real.

Actually, no you did not. I provided very specific information proving they attempted to normalize it.

You just said that no they did not because you know what APA stands for and I do not. :roll:

:bowlol::bowlol:

Oh, yeah! There's a valid source. A lawyer trying to make money off a class action lawsuit!

It's getting worse, not better!:laugh2:

Actually, no you did not. I provided very specific information proving they attempted to normalize it.

You just said that no they did not because you know what APA stands for and I do not. :roll:

Actually, yes I did, by posting exact quotes from the DSM that completely refute your claims.

You proved nothing of the sort. To date, you have not even supplied the citation for your quote.

Goodnight Jillio .. I gotta get some zzzzz's.

Nothing personal from me. I respect your expertise, just trying to share with you what I have been exposed to, and it hasn't been very positive.

I apologize if you took all of this personally, but I cannot "unsee" what I have seen and will not pretend that there is no major corruption in your line of work.

I am not saying YOU are corrupt.

Nothing personal from me. I respect your expertise, just trying to share with you what I have been exposed to, and it hasn't been very positive.

I apologize if you took all of this personally, but I cannot "unsee" what I have seen and will not pretend that there is no major corruption in your line of work.

Not a problem. I don't take anything personally. And there is corruption in every line of work. Just look at the "Zyprexa lawyer" you just used as a reference. That doesn't mean that every individual, or even the majority are corrupt.

hmm... but don't you think you should keep an open mind and listen to an expert explanation to understand the situation that you were exposed to? But of course.... you can always get a 2nd opinion. and 3rd. and 4th.

btw - good nite :wave:

Back