CyberRed - Questions!!!

the 1 gal milk here cost almost 3 dollars at walmart now in Arkansas?

the small grocery store 1 mile from here cost 5 dollars for one gallon milk!! jeez!!!!

Are you serious ? That's alot of money just for one gallon. Whoa. Oh, well - I don't buy " cow " milk. I buy " soy " milk which costs me $ 2.69 per half gallon.

Interesting.. thanks for telling me this. Wow! i wonder why red? maybe it is their fav color?? or something. wow! that dolls look pretty for a collection.

You are welcome ! The " red " is Russian's color. Their flag is red, too. I guess, it's the color for communist. :dunno: Anyone in this AD might know.

Are you serious ? That's alot of money just for one gallon. Whoa. Oh, well - I don't buy " cow " milk. I buy " soy " milk which costs me $ 2.69 per half gallon.

Yep im not kidding.. they said cuz they ordered foods from the wholesale company and its expensive so they raised prices on stuffs. just like gas its expensive too.. i will see how much it cost there.. i dont buy gas there as i know its expensive..

walmart is a big company and many people buy foods there.. whereas at the small store not many people come and buy foods there so that made sense to me? sigh..

i do buy chocolate soy milk for TJ as its healthy for him .. he love drink that.. :D

You are welcome ! The " red " is Russian's color. Their flag is red, too. I guess, it's the color for communist. :dunno: Anyone in this AD might know.

Russia

so many meanings... but said red represent people? but can be for courage, magnanimity, love. so many .. maybe anyone in ad know ? hmm :)

Couple months ago I had dream about "Russian House" and had no clue what was about until I looked up in google but nothing helped. Google threw many lists like Russia lake and anothers. My dream was about my dad and I were building new home somewhere. It could be in Alaska? Or the mean of new house or who knows? I saw beautiful forests and mountains surrounding new home in my dream.

You've talked about living in Alaska several times, and I've been there only one time, ages ago...no, no, not the time when dinosaurs roamed the earth...
suffice to say, quite a while ago.

Anyhoo - you've piqued my curiosity...

In the summertime, does it get warm enough to swim outside in an unheated pool?

Can you plant flowers?

How long does your summer actually last?

What's the highest temperature you've ever had there?

Any other members wanna ask questions about living in Alaska?

No flaming, no insulting, no name-calling, please.

*Chuckles* Here in Southern California... we have no winter... It is like we have three seasons..Fall..Spring.. and Summer... all flowers and trees here still grows... i still can make garden during winter time...
SxyPorkie

Couple months ago I had dream about "Russian House" and had no clue what was about until I looked up in google but nothing helped. Google threw many lists like Russia lake and anothers. My dream was about my dad and I were building new home somewhere. It could be in Alaska? Or the mean of new house or who knows? I saw beautiful forests and mountains surrounding new home in my dream.

There's the House of Russia in downtown Juneau with mountains behind it and other stores, saloons, and restaurants.

Are you considerin' to visit Juneau, Alaska some day ? :)

Yep im not kidding.. they said cuz they ordered foods from the wholesale company and its expensive so they raised prices on stuffs. just like gas its expensive too.. i will see how much it cost there.. i dont buy gas there as i know its expensive..

walmart is a big company and many people buy foods there.. whereas at the small store not many people come and buy foods there so that made sense to me? sigh..

We have " Costco " store where they can purchase " bulk " foods to last weeks/months. We also have Fred Meyer and that store don't cost much.
People in Juneau protested about Wal-mart and they don't want Wal-mart to be built in Juneau, because Wal-mart could destroy RV businesses. They don't want RV travelers to park at Wal-mart parkin' lots, otherwise RV Parks will lose their businesses ( profit ).

i do buy chocolate soy milk for TJ as its healthy for him .. he love drink that.. :D

Soy milk ( any flavors ) are good for the kids. ;)

There's the House of Russia in downtown Juneau with mountains behind it and other stores, saloons, and restaurants.

Are you considerin' to visit Juneau, Alaska some day ? :)

Possibly I love exploring and cold. I will save budget and let you know ok. Should I apply one year before moving to Alaska I wonder?

I am in Anchorage, AK :wave:
there is different than lower 48 states, but price about same, milk 2.99, gas average 2.85. weather here is cool, of course, rainy alike Seattle I got used it :)

Possibly I love exploring and cold. I will save budget and let you know ok. Should I apply one year before moving to Alaska I wonder?

What part of Alaska are you considerin' to move ? What do you mean about applyin' one year before movin' to Alaska ? You mean job ? Or housin' ? Please, explain it for me what you mean. :)

I am in Anchorage, AK :wave:
there is different than lower 48 states, but price about same, milk 2.99, gas average 2.85. weather here is cool, of course, rainy alike Seattle I got used it :)

:wave: FreeWoman77 ~

Cool ! :D Yep, Alaska is different than lower 48 states. Juneau is famous for rain, too. LOL

i wanna go to alaska.. i m sure its BEAUTIFUL there.. grrrrr.. its one of my dreams to go there someday.... hopefully before i die.. hehe.. :D

i wanna go to alaska.. i m sure its BEAUTIFUL there.. grrrrr.. its one of my dreams to go there someday.... hopefully before i die.. hehe.. :D

To live in Alaska or just vacation ? lol

To live in Alaska or just vacation ? lol

Oh vacation, of course! but maybe wouldnt midn live there as i love COLD weather.. i am known to wear shorts even in winter time.. heh.. me crazy girl.. what can i say???? :giggle:

Hmm been thinking abuot visiting Alaska... dunno if I would ever think about going there due to family crisis that I am presently dealing with and a few members in here know abuot my situation... but it would be nice to go there to Alaska.. wonder if that can be done via train??

What part of Alaska are you considerin' to move ? What do you mean about applyin' one year before movin' to Alaska ? You mean job ? Or housin' ? Please, explain it for me what you mean. :)

I don't know yet. House and job both. I really want to live there too for my rest of my life. I dont know if I can afford to live there? But my kids are still here I have to wait until they are old enough.

We just got home recently from Estes National Park. We touched 12,000 ft beautiful scenery mountains and saw 5 real rams and snow there too. I will send pictures here later. Sorry I mean Visa I don't think I need to apply before moving to Alaska. I thought was Canada.

Back