Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

Why should anybody care if he's in TX fer cryin' out loud? He's a free man. And he's legally allowed to own and carry a handgun.

Why should anybody care if he's in TX fer cryin' out loud? He's a free man. And he's legally allowed to own and carry a handgun.

You do care but I didn't.

If you don't care so don't bother to bring up. :aw:

You do care but I didn't.

If you don't care so don't bother to bring up. :aw:
You easily misunderstand. Stein wondered what GZ was doing in Texas and Koko said "So what?".

He brought it up because it was in the news.

You easily misunderstand. Stein wondered what GZ was doing in Texas and Koko said "So what?".

That's an understatement.

Don't worry, CP. Stein and I are on the same wavelength.

GZ is a free man. If he wants to carry his gun with him legally, more power to him.

Why the heck was he in Texas? To pick up that free FN 57?

Zimmerman is turning into a legend .... there are going to be sightings of him everywhere.

Not in my book ! and I think he should had gotten a speeding ticket and the cop should had gotten into trouble for not giving the ticket.

Why the heck was he in Texas? To pick up that free FN 57?

Zimmerman is turning into a legend .... there are going to be sightings of him everywhere.
I don't know about being a legend; maybe more like "Where's Waldo?"

Ramble as usual.

There is no misunderstand involved.

That's an understatement.

Don't worry, CP. Stein and I are on the same wavelength.

GZ is a free man. If he wants to carry his gun with him legally, more power to him.

Well, that's media for you and they like to follow Zimmerman.

Not sure if Zimmerman talked to media at beginning.

I wish the news would stop reporting every move this guy make. And I can't believe the news reported where GZ is as there been death threats on him.
I just want GZ to go away and put some real news on TV.

I wish the news would stop reporting every move this guy make. And I can't believe the news reported where GZ is as there been death threats on him.

Yes, I agreed.

I agree, too. One thing that bothers me is how did the media know about the accident in which he helped getting people out and the traffic stop? The media should leave him alone but for the sake of money, they will keep looking for him. $$$$$$$$ No difference from TMZ who snoops on celebrities all the times. No privacy!

Not in my book ! and I think he should had gotten a speeding ticket and the cop should had gotten into trouble for not giving the ticket.

So what? At least GZ told the cop honestly about the gun and stuffs. It is nothing wrong for the cops to give him a warning about the speeding. It is common for the cops to do it anywhere. In addition, I am sure some of us get a warning about the same kind of offense from our cops right?

Get real!

I agree, too. One thing that bothers me is how did the media know about the accident in which he helped getting people out and the traffic stop? The media should leave him alone but for the sake of money, they will keep looking for him. $$$$$$$$ No difference from TMZ who snoops on celebrities all the times. No privacy!

either Zimmerman's not doing a good job staying hidden or he's flaunting around.

So what? At least GZ told the cop honestly about the gun and stuffs. It is nothing wrong for the cops to give him a warning about the speeding. It is common for the cops to do it anywhere. In addition, I am sure some of us get a warning about the same kind of offense from our cops right?

Get real!

To give a person that already had a police record only a warning is not getting real! Most people that have a record and get pulled for speeding do not take away with it!

either Zimmerman's not doing a good job staying hidden or he's flaunting around.
How did the media find out about those incidents? They follow him everywhere? NO, that's impossible because they don't know where he lives, etc. I suspect they pay police for any report involving GZ like those incidents.

How did the media find out about those incidents? They follow him everywhere? NO, that's impossible because they don't know where he lives, etc. I suspect they pay police for any report involving GZ like those incidents.

like I said... Zimmerman's not doing a good job staying hidden. there are many people whose lives are truly in danger such as mafia guy who testified against their boss or lieutenants can stay hidden but this one.... what a foolish man... flaunting around.

perhaps his claim about being in dire danger is a lie.

like I said... Zimmerman's not doing a good job staying hidden. there are many people whose lives are truly in danger such as mafia guy who testified against their boss or lieutenants can stay hidden but this one.... what a foolish man... flaunting around.

perhaps his claim about being in dire danger is a lie.
Right now, he has to hide for a while. In 2-3 years, people will not care about him anymore and MOVE ON but I don't know about black people. Will they still be obsessed with him or move on? BTW, I hope FBI will get them who made death threats which is a crime.

Back