Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.. I just fail to see why a removed kidney would cause one to use the wash more frequently when the bladder is pretty much the same size.

Something I learned from the TV medical documentary a while ago. I guess it all depends on each person and medical issues.

My confession:

I love cemeteries. I find them to be incredibly beautiful and peaceful. When I have time (which isn't as often as I'd like) I go and photograph headstones and post them on a forum to help others in their ancestral journey.

Each family has a history, and each headstone has a fascinating story behind it...

My confession:

I love cemeteries. I find them to be incredibly beautiful and peaceful. When I have time (which isn't as often as I'd like) I go and photograph headstones and post them on a forum to help others in their ancestral journey.

Each family has a history, and each headstone has a fascinating story behind it...

When we were in Eastern Missouri, there was an old cemetery just up the road from us. The kids and I would go and get rubbing of the tombstones and such. We also would clean up all the trash and rake the leaves and would mow it when needed. The old caretaker had died and there was no one else to do it, so for 2 years, we kept it up. We made sure to have dedicated replacements when we left. The last burial for this cemetery was in 1867, the first in 1742.

My confession:

My friend works for a family owned cemetery doing electronic data entry of files dating b back 150 years ago. She said many of the stories are fascinating. It sounds like a cool job to have.

^^^It's when the candies are made to look like the shape of a turtle.

DSCF3075.JPG

Huh. Well, not being a fan of pecans - I couldn't tell you.

I think they are the same, just finished differently.

I think they are the same, just finished differently.

Turtle is basically Pecans, caramel and chocolate. Crumbled up bits of Pecan and drizzles of caramel and chocolate on the top of a cheesecake makes a turtle cheesecake.

Speaking of turtles... It's turtle time for me!!! You win a cookie if you get the reference... And yes, it's really turtle time for me! :)

Speaking of turtles... It's turtle time for me!!! You win a cookie if you get the reference... And yes, it's really turtle time for me! :)

If I pretend I got the reference, can I still get a cookie? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back